Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's been a couple of weeks since Stephen's and I honeymoon. Riley was glad to have us back.

On another note, my album has been dropped and I've been a busy body. I'm actually in Paris with Riley. Stephen couldn't make it. He has a game.

Riley- Mommy.

Me- Yes baby?

Riley- I'm hungry.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 at night.

Me- What do you want?

Riley- A pizza. *Smiles*

Me- Alright. Let's go.

I slipped Riley some boots on. I picked her up and we walked out the hotel room with my bodyguards. When we got outside of the hotel all you could hear were screams. Riley waved at the fans. They waved back.

We waited for our car to come around. When it did the driver got out and opened the door for us. I buckled Riley into her seat.

Me- Off to the pizzeria we go. *Smiles*

Riley-*Claps*

We drove to this famous pizzeria. It's a must go to when you're in Paris.

I got Riley out and we walked in.

Me- You want soda, water, or milk?

Riley- I want. I want.

I looked down at her.

Riley- Milk.

Me- Alright. You want pineapple pizza?

Riley nodded.

I ordered Riley's and my pizza with our drinks. Then we went to sit down.

Me- Wanna sit by mama?

Riley- Noo, I wanna sit in your lap.

I picked up Riley and sat her in my lap.

When our food came we started eating. Riley had sauce all over her face.

Me- Pizza face. *Smiles*

Riley giggled. When we finished instead of going back to the hotel we went for a walk. I checked the game score.

Me- Daddy's winning Riley.

Riley- Yay! *Claps*

I chuckled at her.

Me- Tomorrow before my show we're going bike riding ok?

Riley- Ok! *Smiles*

Me- Alright. Come on.

I grabbed her hand and we continued walking.

(A/N Check out my new story "Mixed" 💘. On my profile. )