Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
Today is Tia and I's 10th month anniversary. Tonight I'm making a big decision.

My family along with Tia's family came out to my basketball game tonight. Everyone knows what is up.

It was half time now and we were in the lead. Of course my mind right now wasn't on the game. I was rushed to the back to get changed while the dance girls prepared for their dance.

When I came back out I watched the dancers. They danced over to Tia and pulled her on the court. They sat her in a chair. She looked really confused but somehow she kept a smile. The lights went dim as I walked out. They kept spinning Tia around and around. When I got to her I stood behind her. They turned her around to face me. She had her hands over her eyes. I chuckled to myself. She's dizzy. When she heard my chuckle she opened her eyes and stood up.

Tia- Stephen? What in the world is going on? *Chuckles*

She looked around at all the cameras.

Me- You obviously know it's our 10th month anniversary.

Tia- Yea?*Smiles*

Me- Well, I wanted to tell you that.. They say when you find the one there is no second guessing.. I just want you to know I love you more then you would probably ever know.

Tia- Stephen you're going to make me cry.

I chuckled.

Me- Don't cry, then I'll probably cry.

The whole stadium laughed.

Me- Tia you're very special to me and Riley. I appreciate everything you do. I realized that you don't have to be here but you are. *Smiles* And- Are you crying?

Tia made a frown and nodded.

Me- Babe.

I pulled her into a hug. The whole crowd "Awwwwed".

Me- It's ok.

I wiped her tears.

Me- And I thank you very much. I'm kind of bad with speeches so..

I got down on one knee. That's when the crowd went crazy.Tia looked like she was going to faint. I pulled out a navy blue box. She covered her mouth and more tears came.

Me- Tia Mann, I would be very honored to have you as my wife.

I opened the box and the ring sparkled in the light.

Me- Will You Marry Me?

Tia backed up a little.

Tia- A-are you serious right now steph? *Cries*

Me- Very serious.

Tia was speechless.

Me- You ok?

The crowd chuckled. Riley came running out of nowhere.

Riley- Say yes mommy!

Tia cried some more and nodded.

Me-Yes? *Smiles*

Tia- Yes, yes, yes!

I stood up and she hugged me. I picked her up and spon her around. She gave me a long passionate kiss. I sled the ring on her finger. I picked Riley up and put my arm around Tia.

Me-*Yells* We're getting married!

Confetti came down on us.Tia laughed thru her tears. I gave her a kiss.

Riley- *Claps* You're officially my mommy!

She gave Tia a hug around her neck and a kiss.