Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
It's been 4 months since my doctors appointment and guess what. Oh baby! Oh baby! I'm pregnant!! My family and I were sooo excited! All I do is smile now. I'm so happy. I went to my 2 month check up and they told me I was pregnant and I didn't even know! They did say it was risky and that I could possibly lose my life but I don't care. As long as Stephen gets a second baby I'm more then fine.

I'm on the set of my video "Countdown". Stephen wasn't feeling the whole 'working' thing every since I told him about the baby. I told him in the cutest way. I baked buns in the oven. I even have the cutest way of telling him the sex!

Riley knows about the baby. She's excited to be a big sister. I thought she wouldn't like the idea of sharing her parents but she shocked me.

Director- Ok we are doing the rainbow scene with you in the different color blouses.

I nodded.

Me- I'm ready! *Laughs* Lets rock and roll.

All in all the video shoot was amazing! I finished up the last video and now it's me time until this baby is born. Not fully because the Warriors are almost in the finals! So close. I'm actually getting ready to go to there game now.

The driver took me to the stadium where I met up with Sydel, Sonya, Riley, and Dell. I did help Sydel tell her parents. They weren't that mad because her boyfriend is a good guy.

Riley- Mommy.

Me- Hey! *Smiles*

I picked up Riley.

Me-I missed you.

Riley- You look pretty!

Me- Thanks honey.

I sat down with everyone and we watched the game. When GS took the "W" again it was 4 more games until the finals!