Tia's Pov

Tia Pov

Me- What are we doing today Riley?

Riley- We're going back to the bay!

Me-*Chuckles* Yea! Is daddy with us?

Riley shook her head.

Riley- Noo.

Me- Why not?

Riley- Because, because he has to stay in clev-

Riley looked at me for reassurance.

Me-*Nodes* Cleve?

Riley- Cleveland! *Smiles*

Me- You got it big girl.

I gave her a high five. I stopped the recording and posted the video on Instagram. The caption was "Flights with baby girl 💖".

Riley- Mommy.

Me- Hmm?

Riley climbed onto my lap.

Riley- When is the plane going to be here?

Me- In a couple of minutes.. Are you bored?

Riley nodded.

Me- Come on.

We stood up and I told my bodyguards I'll be right back. We walked to the gift shop and Riley and I looked around.

Me- Are you finding a toy baby girl?

Pregnant me, was looking at food while Riley looked for a toy.

Me- Hmmm.

I held my stomach.

Me- Do you want peanut butter or a muffin?.. Hm, or maybe both?

I felt the baby kick.

Me- *Smiles* So you like that idea.

Riley- Mommy! Mommy!

Riley ran to me.

Me- Yes?

Riley- I found a toy!

Me- Riley?! *Gasp* Let me see!

Riley showed me a toy airplane.

Me-*Gasp* How cute!

Riley giggled and played with her toy.

Me- Do you want any food?

Riley shook her head and continued playing.

Me- Well, I'll get you some stuff anyway. You'll probably get hungry during the flight.

I got Riley some gummy bears, apple juice, and some plain chips. Her favorite.

I paid for our things and we walked back to our seats.

Me- Here, let mommy take a picture for daddy.

Riley- Ok.

I squatted and Riley smiled for the photo.

Me- Hold up your toy.

She did. I smiled behind the camera.

Me- Say cheese!

Riley- Cheeeeeese!

Me- Pretty. *Smiles*

I showed Riley her picture.

Riley- I wasn't looking. *Giggles*

Me- Yea, I know. *Chuckles* Help mommy up.

Riley tiny hand grabbed mines and she did the best she could to pull me up.

Me- Thanks doll.

Riley- You're welcome mommy.

Bodyguard- Jets here.

Me- Alrighty. Let's go babe.

Riley grabbed my hand while the bodyguards had our things.

Me- Do you guys need any help carrying anything?

Bodyguard1- No ma'am.

Me- *Chuckles* Are you guys sure and please call me Tia or T. Whatever you want.

Bodyguard2- *Chuckles* We are alright Tia.

Me- If y'all insist. *Smiles*

We walked thru the airport to the back. It was raining outside. I hope we get to the bay safe and sound.

When we got on the flight Riley went to the back. I sat in the front and looked out at the ashy grey sky.

When we finally took off I started dozing off but the jet started shaking bad. My heart started beating but then I started to slightly calm down when I realized what was happening.

Riley- Mommy!

Riley came running from the back. I picked her up. She laid her head on my chest and cried. I held her tight.

Me- Shh. Shh. Calm down.

I rocked back and forth.

Me- Just turbulence... That's all.

I looked out at the lighten and said a slight prayer.

Me-...... There was this princess named Riley.. *Smiles*  She loved ice cream so much that she ate it everyday.....But one day there was this terrible storm and Princess Riley's dad, King Stephen, wouldn't let her get the yummy treat.... If it was up to the nanny,Tia, Riley could eat it all day long. But King Stephen was a mean old man.

Riley giggled.

Me- Princess Riley got so upset she ran off to her room. She looked out her window at the sky and watched as the sky cried. She wanted Mother Nature to bring back the sun so she could have her treat.. Nanny Tia, watched as Riley cried her silent cry. And she told her.... The sun never left. It's always there.. Hidden behind all those dark, grey clouds.

Riley and I looked out the window at the peach color glowing from behind a cloud.

Me- So, *Smiles* There's nothing to be afraid of.

The turbulence finally stopped. Riley smiled and gave me a big hug and kiss. Then she laid back on my chest.