Tia's Pov

Tia Pov
Breathe.... Tia breathe.

Richard- You ready? *Smiles*

I nervously nodded. Riley was the last person out the doubled doors. She was throwing flowers everywhere. When the piano started playing the doors opened leading outside,revealing me and Richard.

I told Richard that we weren't suppose to hold hands but when I saw Stephen I got really emotional and I started crying.

Me-*Whispers* Can y-you please hold my hand? *Cries*

Richard smiled and took my hand in his. We started walking down the aisle. I was breathing super heavy and shaking.

When I made it to Stephen he helped me onto the platform. He was crying and so was I! I gave my flowers to one of my bridesmaid as Stephen grabbed my hands. He rubbed them with his thumbs.

Stephen- Stop crying. *Smiles*

Me- I will when you stop.

The crowd chuckled.

Pastor- Ready?

We nodded.

Pastor-Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Tia and Stephen in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

We looked out into the crowd. Everyone was smiling.

Pastor- Who gives this woman and man to be wed?

Both of our parents said, "We do."

I felt Stephen squeeze my hands when we were praying. I looked up and he was smiling at me. I gave him a smile back.

Pastor- The couple would like to say their vows.

Stephen-*Clears throat* I Wardell, take you, Tia,to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. I , Wardell, give you, Tia,this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.

A tear slipped as Stephen tried to put the ring on. I say "tried" because I was shaking real bad. He kissed my hand.

Stephen-*Chuckles* Calm down.

Pastor- Ok. Tia?

Tia- *Cries* I, Tia, take you, Wardell, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.I,Tia, give you, Wardell,this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.

I slipped Stephen wedding ban on.

Pastor- By the power invested in me, by the country of Paris and state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Stephen pulled me into a gently kiss. It was long. When we broke away we smiled at each other. Riley ran up and grabbed our hands. All of us happily walked down the aisle as everyone threw rice.