Stephen's Pov

Stephen Pov
It was late at night and everyone was basically in there rooms. Except Riley. She wanted to stay up watching cartoons and eating ice cream. I was watching tv with her until I heard something outside of the boat.

Me- Stay right here. Daddy will be right back.

Riley nodded. I got up and walked outside of the boat. I heard something in the water so I looked over the edge. It was Tia. She was having a late night swim.

Me-*Smiles* Hey mermaid.

She looked up.

Tia- I didn't think anyone was up...

Me- Just me and Ry.

I came down to the bottom deck so I could be closer to her.

Me- What are you doing?

Tia- Thinking.

She floated on her back and looked up at the sky.

Me- Tell me. I'm all ears.

Tia-..... It's crazy and I shouldn't be thinking this.

Me- Tell me.

Tia-... I'm thinking about how I'm one useless woman........... I can't carry children.......

Her eyes started to water.

Tia- I don't know how to love... I don't know how to be a mommy. I would probably never know how to be a wife... I feel like I love you wrong.... I don't think I have enough potential to be a mommy or mommy figure..... Sometimes I think that's why God made me the way I am....... I'm. Just. Useless.... Stephen I love you. I really do.

She started crying.

Tia- I love you enough to let you go. Don't waste your time on someone like me. Be with someone who can actually give you everything you ask for... You deserve it. I'm emotionally unstable.

She glanced at me. I notice Tia started sinking into the water.

Me- Tia?

She kept sinking. I immediately jumped in and grabbed her. I pulled her up and she coughed.

Me- Are you crazy Tia!!

She cried.

Tia- I'm sorry.

I pulled her onto the boat and we both laid on the deck. She laid on my chest.

Me- Don't ever, ever, do that again.

I looked down at her. She nodded.

Tia- Ok.

Me- I love you no matter what.

Tia- I love you unconditionally too.

Me- Forever.

Riley- And! *Smiles*

We looked up and saw Riley whom had chocolate ice cream all over her mouth. Tia and I chuckled.

Tia- Always. *Smiles*

I gave her a long kiss.

Me- And by the way, I think you do a damn good job at loving people... Being a mommy. That title was made for you. Don't beat yourself up about things because you are very talented. I accept you as you are because I love you.

Tia-..*Smiles* Thank You.

Me- You're welcome.