Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The First Villain

  Min Ruijia's words are a bit ambiguous, and when paired with the subwoofer, they are simply arousing. They wished that they would fall directly into his arms and act coquettishly with him.

  But for Zhou Xiaomiao, who knows nothing about emotions, these words are probably - the hero's letter of challenge to him!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was very excited to play opposite the male protagonist for the first time. He raised his fingers unconsciously, wanting to eat his claws to calm down.

  [Shut up! Ancestor, shut up!] The system in my mind is heartbreaking [No eating!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  [It's no use acting like a baby, you're not allowed to eat it!]

  If you don't want to eat, don't eat! Zhou Xiaomiao frowned angrily, stretched out his hand to poke the chest of the man who kept approaching him, and said harshly, "What are you doing? Don't come close to me!"

  "Don't be nervous, I'm just here to say hello to an acquaintance." Min Ruijia sat directly next to Zhou Yang, with a smile on his originally pale face: "Or are you afraid of me? That's why you don't let me get close?"

  "I'm not an acquaintance of yours." Zhou Yang muttered, and felt that this would undermine the majesty of the villain, so he immediately straightened his back and said, "I'm not afraid of you!"

  "Well, you're not afraid." Min Ruijia smiled and reached out to call the waiter who was wandering in the crowd. After a brief explanation, the waiter nodded and left.

Zhou Yang felt something was wrong and asked, "Why is he looking at me? What did you say to him?"

  "Just getting some food." The man sat aside with a leisurely expression, his arm resting on the back of the chair where Zhou Yang was sitting, and he circled the person without any trace, but his expression remained indifferent, showing no emotion at all.

  "Oh..." Zhou Xiaomiao, who hasn't noticed anything wrong yet, is still happily recalling the time when he was so powerful just now. He thinks that when he asked the male protagonist, the male protagonist didn't dare not to answer [no], it was just like what was said in the book. You're talking about a big villain full of domineering spirit (*^▽^*)

  【......】

  The two of them were quiet for a while, and Min Ruijia looked at the man who was drinking the drink obediently. His eyes looked at his dyed chestnut hair, slightly drooped eyelashes, straight nose, and pink lips that were moist and full from the drink, and finally stopped at The Adam's apple that keeps sliding. It's delicate and compact, and should feel good when held in the mouth...

  When his thoughts were getting more and more dangerous, Min Ruijia stopped his thoughts in time. He was speechless for a long time because he had such an unrestrained day.

  In twenty-four years of living, he has never experienced such a time when he almost reacted just by looking at someone else. It was like a young boy meeting his beloved, a feeling that he had never experienced before.

  His thoughts paused slightly, and he continued to look at the young man beside him. The feeling in his heart became more and more strange. How could he suddenly be interested in him? When they were in a group, they had no feelings for each other for four years, but now they are When I see the other person, my heart and eyes are filled with joy, which can even arouse the most primitive reaction...

  The more I looked at him, the cuter he became, and I couldn't help but want to touch his head and scratch his chin, hoping that he would show the same expression of enjoyment and satisfaction as before.