Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Third Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao's laughter was particularly loud in the ears of a group of confused people. The team members shouted dissatisfied: "Jia Rui, you are actually laughing at us. We are shouting after you. You are also one of us, the most edible one."

  Zhou Xiaomiao scolded him: "Who is with you?"

  "It's you!" "Yes, it's you" "Jiao Xiaozhu hahahaha" "If nothing else, it's really edible."

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled his eyes at them, not bothering to pay attention. His eyes lingered for a moment on the heroine who quietly came downstairs behind them, and then he quietly withdrew his eyes.

  The three reunited and the real Shura field began!

  During the meal, Zhou Xiaomiao was sitting in an awkward position, with the male protagonist on the left and the female protagonist on the right. He was stuck in an awkward position in the middle. Even the team members winked at him, indicating that he was a light bulb.

  Zhou Xiaomiao bit into the shrimp fiercely, pulled the shrimp skin apart with his teeth, and ate it in one bite. He didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little unhappy, as if his usual rice bowl was being used by someone else. He couldn't control it. Want to get angry!

  [System: I understand the truth, but why do you want to compare your chǎnshǐguān to a rice bowl? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Because for me, eating is the biggest thing. I am expressing the importance of being a chǎnshǐguān!

  [System:...] Believed in your lies

  A small plate of peeled shrimp was pushed in front of him, and Xu Yuan said calmly: "Eat!"

  "Oh." Zhou Xiaomiao ignored the "condemning" looks from the team members and had no intention of passing it on to the heroine next to him. He just kept his head down and ate. Why, he's worried about his rice bowl and want to steal his food? If you go too far, he will fall out!

  Xu Yuan picked at the fish again and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to dip it in sauce?"

  "Well, I don't want it." Zhou Xiaomiao's bulging cheeks kept shaking: "I like to eat delicious food, no need for dipping sauce."

  "Okay." Xu Yuan pushed the tea cup to him, "Drink some water."

  "Uh-huh."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was completely used to being served by chǎnshǐguān, and he didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

  But the other team members didn't notice. They always felt that their captain seemed to have a son... It was said that the two grew up together. It seemed that they must have been fed more than once or twice. So this is how the tacit understanding was cultivated?

  Xu Yuan suddenly raised his head and glanced at the team members in front of him who were staring at Zhou Xiaomiao. His eyes were cold, and his dark eyes were full of warning.

  The team members were stunned for a second, and they all lowered their heads to eat. Okay, okay, if you don't want us to look, don't look. I'm afraid of the cold light scanning!

  Xu Yuan frowned slightly. He didn't think anything was wrong before, but now in front of Zhou Xiaomiao, he felt that the team members were still trying to make fun of him. He always felt inexplicably guilty, as if he was caught cheating...

  But he didn't cheat. These were all caused by the team members themselves and had nothing to do with him. If the people around him really misunderstood, he would have died unjustly. No, he needs to torture the team members in the game another day and give them some warning.