Chapter 102

Chapter 102 The Eighth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao followed chǎnshǐguān's words and tried hard to think about it. His mind was still blank and there was no such memory at all. Moreover, this world was not a good memory at the beginning, which made him very afraid of water. How could he still be there? Control the sea water...

  He hesitated for a long time, then whispered: "Did you admit the wrong person?"

  "You turned into a little white dumpling in front of me, what do you think?" Keith shook his head helplessly: "I personally brought you back, and I will never admit you wrong to anyone."

  After saying this, Zhou Xiaomiao became even more confused. He wanted to ask the system, but the other party was having a cold war with him and ignored him at all. Zhou Xiaomiao could only write down the matter for the time being.

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a while and suddenly said with a cold face: "You hit me with something, get out of here!"

  "Don't... I can't help you being in my arms like this." Keith silently hugged him tightly: "I said before that I have something very important to tell you, Jiang Jiayao, I love you, I am willing I will live with you on the land and accompany you throughout your life as an ordinary person. What happened before was that I had a bad attitude and even deceived you. I am willing to repay you with my words and surrender to you forever."

  His voice was gentle and affectionate. As he talked, he kissed his forehead, eyes and cheeks. Finally, when Zhou Xiaomiao opened his mouth to say something, he took the lead in blocking his lips so that he could not say any words of rejection.

  Zhou Xiaomiao struggled and left several blood marks on his back. Keith seemed not to feel it. He just tightened his arms and hugged him tighter. He held the back of his head with his big hands to block his retreat, and kept devouring his beauty.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was originally angry, but he was so dazed by the kiss that he forgot to resist, and finally the cunning mermaid got his way.

  Night.

  Norton stood on the beach and looked around, and finally said with some disappointment: "Why didn't the immortal come to see me off?"

  "He... was a little tired and was resting. I didn't call him." Keith coughed lightly, not wanting to show off about such a private matter.

  Norton was even more disappointed when he heard this: "Brother, remember to tell the immortal that I'm leaving, and I will come to see him later."

  Keith, who originally wanted to be gentle, exploded instantly: "Just leave, and don't disturb us if you have nothing to do in the future."

  Norton snorted coldly: "Of course I want to see you. If you are not good to the immortal, I will take the immortal away! I will let you reap the consequences alone..."

  "Stop, stop, stop!" Keith was a little helpless: "Don't worry, you have absolutely no chance. I don't even have time to hurt him. How can I be bad to him? Just stay at the bottom of the sea and look after the house. Now, remember to tell other fish not to swim upstream, it's very dangerous recently."

  Norton nodded obediently, and after saying goodbye to his brother for the last time, he walked a few steps into the sea and exposed his fish tail, then dived directly into the water and slowly swam downstream.

  The color of the sea became darker as he went further down, his short hair grew instantly, and his torn clothes were torn off his body one by one. Norton was swimming happily in the sea, following the various small fish around him, and the blue fishtail became more and more dazzling in the sea water, and it kept swimming and diving into the deep sea in the distance.