Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The Second Villain

  When he opened his eyes, there was a small white fluffy dumpling in front of him, tilting his head and looking at him with a very strange look in his eyes.

  Zhou Xiaomiao blinked and tilted his head. Xiaotuanzi immediately turned his head and followed him in the same direction. Zhou Xiaomiao teased him and tilted it to the other side. As expected, Xiaotuanzi continued to follow him, wagging his tail. Oh wow, before Zhou Xiaomiao could laugh out loud, Xiaotuanzi rushed up and licked his face.

  "Miuuuuuuu~~~" Don't lick, don't lick!

  All the words that came to his mouth turned into meows, causing Xiaotuanzi to meow along with him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao paused, immediately lowered his head to look at his short legs, and exclaimed: System, system, I have completed the plot point???

  [System: Yes, after you passed out, your chǎnshǐguān felt distressed, so he carried you around for a while. To this day, I still remember the expressions of the soldiers who were hesitant to speak:)]

  XiaoBai Tuanzi was instantly excited. He rolled around on the bed several times and bit his paws hard to relieve his excitement of regaining his kitten body. Human beings say that only when things you have lost do you know how to cherish them, Zhou Xiaomei finally understands what it means now.

When he was in the cat state all the time, he didn't think it was anything. But when there were no flesh pads to chew on or beautiful fur to lick in the first world, Zhou Xiaomiao missed his original cat form especially. Every time he recovered, It can make him happy for a long time.

  The soft and round little white dumpling rolled around on the dark sheets, rolling from the head to the end of the bed like a living Lantern Festival, causing another little dumpling to chase it excitedly, and even following Zhou Xiaomiao's example, he rolled around on the sheets.

  The two little white dumplings rolled into a ball and slid all the way down the pillow. Zhou Xiaomiao turned over to stabilize his body. When he looked back, he saw another little dumpling stuck head down on the pillow. In the gap, the little tail stiffened in panic, as if it was confused.

  Zhou Xiaomiao laughed silently, lying on his back on the bed and constantly pulling at his short legs, mocking his mental body mercilessly.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Look system, he is really stupid, hahahaha.

  [System: People say that the spiritual body intuitively reflects the personality of the owner. You can figure it out yourself. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't want to pay attention to the system, and suddenly turned over and came forward with the little meat pad, biting the little dumpling's tail that was still swaying outside, and pulled the little dumpling out from the gap in the pillow. Looking at the other person's cute look, Zhou Xiaomiao gave him a lick. He was actually quite cute, which meant that he was also cute (*^▽^*)

  [System:...] unable to complain.

  Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly remembered: By the way, was I discovered when I transformed? Didn't Su Jinling express anything? Or was he not surprised at all when he had memories of the previous world?

  [System: First, I delayed your transformation until the male protagonist left before you changed back. Second, although I don't know why the world's chǎnshǐguān came again, I can guarantee that he has no memory:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Oh... I just want to talk about why this world is not good to me at all. He has no memory at all.

  [System: What's wrong?]