Chapter 86

Chapter 86 The Seventh Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao was so frightened that his hair exploded, and he immediately began to struggle desperately. Si Huayang took advantage of the situation and got closer, ready to attack through the thin fabric of summer clothes.

  Zhou Xiaomiao finally avoided his kiss and immediately begged for mercy: "I was wrong, I was wrong, I won't run away, I'm hungry, let's eat first, okay?"

  Si Huayang's breathing was right next to his ears, but when he thought that there were people waiting for food outside the door, Zhou Xiaomiao felt so ashamed that he wanted to bury himself.

  Si Huayang bit his ear, but in the end, soft-heartedness prevailed.

  He whispered: "Do you dare next time?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt aggrieved: "I don't dare anymore QAQ"

  Si Huayang sighed and finally let him go. Zhou Xiaomiao immediately hid far away, for fear that chǎnshǐguān would come again... In the past few worlds, chǎnshǐguān was so gentle that he forgot who chǎnshǐguān was. What does it look like? It's really scary when he gets crazy. QAQ.

  The door opened quickly, the waiter put the dishes away and said with a smile: "Please take your time."

  Si Huayang nodded, and after the other party left, he locked the door again. The crisp clicking sound made Zhou Xiaomiao's eyelids jump: "Why did you lock the door again? If you were messing around, I would be really angry."

  "Well, don't mess around." Si Huayang sat next to him, unpacked the tableware for him, and then unpacked his own: "But you have to explain to me clearly what is going on between you, Anle, and the sports committee member. What I need is a definite answer from you so that I can feel at ease."

  Why don't you talk about your relationship with Song Fei? You're such a shameless person and you know how to leave me alone. Zhou Xiaomiao was extremely aggrieved, but in his current state, he still had to succumb to the bully's power.

  "They are just classmates in the same class. They are considered friends. It doesn't matter." Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the lobster and finally chose to eat fish.

  Si Huayang put on gloves and peeled the shrimp, "Then you should be more careful in the future, don't let others misunderstand you, and it will affect you and others."

  "Why don't you pay more attention?" Zhou Xiaomiao muttered as he picked out the fish bones, feeling very unbalanced about the hegemony of chǎnshǐguān. Moreover, he is still entangled with the heroine. He doesn't even explain himself, so he just pressures him to say these things.

  Si Huayang put the shrimps on the plate and continued to peel them, "Because of Song Fei?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't say anything, secretly took the shrimps from his plate and ate them, then shook his head happily.

  Si Huayang thought it was really cute just looking at him. He coughed lightly and said, "She is just the sister who grew up with me. She is the one being teased by other classmates. I told you she is not my girlfriend."

  Zhou Xiaomiao continued to steal his shrimps and said with a grin, "That Anle is also my sister."

  Si Huayang paused and said, "The sister you mentioned is different from what I told you."

  "Why are they different? Although they are just similar...but I'm happy with it." Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt a little depressed again. He thought about Le'an. Although Anle was not her, maybe because of her name, she also liked ancient costumes, which sometimes made her Zhou Xiaomiao felt in a daze that the other party was actually Le'an, or maybe Le'an who had lost his memory.