Chapter 85

Chapter 85 The Seventh Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao could only slap his hand away and avoid the topic: "Class is really about to start. If you want to stay, you can stay. I'll leave first."

  "Get dressed and go out." Si Huayang pulled the man back and arranged his clothes. Zhou Xiaomiao put on his sportswear and then turned to open the door.

  "Oh my god..." "Ahhhhh-" "You're crushing me to death, get out of here!" "I can't move."

  The boys who were lying on the door lost their support and fell into a ball. They pushed themselves to get up. They looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and Si Huayang and were a little embarrassed: "Well, we definitely didn't hear anything. Let's do it." You seem to have already started getting dressed."

  Si Huayang & Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  "Well!" The boy who spoke immediately got an elbow. The others pushed him behind and said with a smile: "We don't know what to wear. Don't worry, male god and Lu Hui, we will never talk too much." , really, I can swear!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his eyebrows and left without saying anything. Si Huayang looked at these people and his eyes stayed on the sports committee member for a moment longer: "Are you the second class sports committee member?"

  The sports committee member sweated coldly: "Uh-huh, I really didn't hear anything." Why did you ask him to come out?

  "Stay away from Lu Hui from now on!" Si Huayang looked at him warningly, his face as cold as frost.

  The sports committee member choked: "Ah? Oh."

  Si Huayang looked at him a few more times before leaving, thinking to himself that the other person was actually not as good as him at all. Lu Hui had even confessed to him, and he must like him more!

  Zhou Xiaomiao hurried back to the classroom, but he was still late. He had been in the locker room for too long. Fortunately, the teacher came late, so Zhou Xiaomiao slipped in through the back door and finally seated.

  Naturally, the sports committee members and others came back even slower, delaying almost half of the class. Fortunately, they had legitimate reasons and were finally let in. When several boys came in, they all looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and then giggled. Return to your place.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  He doesn't want to talk.

  After class, Zhou Xiaomiao relaxed and lay down on the desk to rest. Then the surrounding environment suddenly became quiet for a moment. Zhou Xiaomiao thought the teacher was coming, and quickly raised his head and looked at the person standing next to him... Si Huayang.

  "Tired?" Si Huayang asked in a low voice.

  As soon as these words came out of his mouth, Zhou Xiaomiao could almost feel the eyes of those boys flying towards him. He gritted his teeth and said, "None of your business!"

  "Don't be brave."

  "Who is trying to be brave with you? Why did you come to me?" Zhou Xiaomiao was a little angry, always feeling that he had a different meaning from what he said.

  "No, I'm just a little worried about you, so I came here to take a look." Si Huayang looked around, dragged the empty bench next to him and sat next to Zhou Xiaomiao, sitting in a serious manner.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." What is chǎnshǐguān doing?

  [System: Nonsense, of course it's a declaration of sovereignty. 】