Chapter 38

Chapter 38 The third villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't understand these popular Internet terms. He was making various guesses in confusion, and he always felt that something was not quite right here.

  "Be serious, we should get started." Xu Yuan frowned slightly, worried that he would be affected by some of the comments, and tried to divert his attention.

  Sure enough, after he said this, Zhou Xiaomiao immediately ignored the barrage next to him and began to focus on the game, very curious about the new game.

  The two of them had played several games before and had basically memorized the operations. Now they tried a group battle based on the novice guidance.

  In a group of five people, those who were matched for the first time were probably the taciturn type. No one spoke, and they started matching opponents directly. Everyone was sharpening their swords and holding their new tools, and when they were about to have a big fight with each other, they suddenly found that they were transported to a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters, blue sky, white clouds, green grass and red flowers, because Zhou Xiaomiao turned on the ultra-clear mode , he can see it very clearly, he just think the picture is super awesome.

  So he could clearly see that there was a huge mountain standing in front of the five of them.

  The novice guide soon appeared, with a prompt on it: Please left-click the mouse to eliminate the mountain and open up the battlefield for fighting with the enemy. Note: The two sides compete with each other on both sides. When one team takes the lead in reaching 50% elimination rate, there will be no remaining The eliminated mountain will fall to the other side, so click hard!

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  Is this really a competitive game? Didn't we agree that a team of five people would compete passionately? This is completely different from the picture they promoted!

  Even Xu Yuan, who often plays games, was a little stunned. They had played many games for training, but this was the first time they saw a game that started like this.

  "This game is so imaginative. I never thought that I would need to dig mountains while playing the game." Zhou Xiaomiao puffed up his face and moved his right hand first.

  In fact, when fighting, his hand speed is very fast, but if he presses with one of his little paws alone, he is a little unsure whether his hand speed can keep up.

Xu Yuan commented: "Sexy operation!"

  The countdown to the competition started soon after the end, and their small team quickly started digging the mountain. There was a loading bar recording the percentage above their heads, and they were advancing rapidly as they dug the mountain.

  Xu Yuan was very fast. As a professional e-sports player, his hand speed could not be matched by Zhou Xiaomiao. The two of them focused on clicking the left button quickly and stopped talking. When 51% was completed, the screen began to reverse. After counting to three, the mountain in front of him seemed to have collapsed, instantly falling to the other side, and the PK venue instantly became empty. Zhou Xiaomiao controlled the character's angle and looked around, only to find that everyone on the other side had already run away.

  That's right, the mountain is about to fall, why are people still waiting there to be beaten to lose their health points?

  But this was just Zhou Xiaomiao's personal thoughts, because soon the other party's provocative message was sent to the page.

  The other party: "Thank you for opening up the mountain. We have been waiting for a long time!"

  "Thank you, thank you. Are your hands cramped? You can fight us later. Do you still have the strength?"