Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Second Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao had a dream. In the dream, he returned to the state of a small cat, regaining his padded tail and beautiful fur. He was so excited that he expressed his joy by meowing in surprise. He saw a big hand falling from the sky and grabbed him, picked him up by the back of his neck and put him directly into a bathtub filled with warm water.

  The little white dumpling was caught off guard and choked a few mouthfuls. The fur all over his body was wet. He looked at the big hand and whined in aggrieved manner. However, the big hand was merciless and pulled the little white dumpling who wanted to crawl out. Press him back and don't allow him to come out.

  The little white dumpling had no choice but to soak in the water and lick his own flesh pad. Unexpectedly, the originally warm water gradually became scalding hot. The little white dumpling whined in pain and wanted to come out, but his big hand took out a lid and closed it. He covered it, and the original bathtub turned into a deep pot. You could vaguely see it through the transparent pot lid. He held a knife and fork in his big hands, as if he was ready to eat at any time.

  "Meow!!!"

  The sleeping person was instantly startled to wake up. Zhou Xiaomiao sat up straight from the bed, looked at his surroundings, and then quickly checked to make sure that he was on the bed and not the pot. Then he breathed a sigh of relief and fell back down again. .

  He don't know why he had this dream, but after he woke up, Zhou Xiaomiao still didn't feel better. He still had a fever and felt uncomfortable. Not only was his head dizzy, but his body was getting hotter and hotter. He was rolling on the bed. As he stood, he felt a burst of emptiness in his body that made him restless and unable to calm down at all.

He don't know how long it took, but Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt something cold covering his forehead. It was like an oasis in the desert. He was so comfortable that he meowed, wishing that the other person would touch him more, and the other person did so. Touch his forehead and cheeks to cool him down. Afraid that the other party would run away, Zhou Xiaomiao turned over and hugged the cold thing, rubbing it hard, and finally felt comfortable.

  A sharp tingling sensation suddenly came from the back of the neck. The pain in the past was now numb and numb. With the injection of something, the Sentinel breath gradually filled the whole room, which actually made Zhou Xiaomiao more comfortable. It's just... Zhou Xiaomiao shivered and woke up. He opened hy eyes and looked at the man who appeared out of nowhere. He opened his mouth slightly and was dumbfounded.

  Su, Su Jinling???

  The man let go of the back of his neck, touched his little face again, and smiled at him calmly: "Are you awake? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him blankly for a few seconds. Perhaps because of his physical discomfort, his reaction was a few beats slower at this moment. After realizing it, he started to get goosebumps. Su Jinling looked so scary...compared to being angry. Rage is scary...

  He kept silent, somewhat afraid to speak. He stared at him with his eyes open, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, he immediately shrank into a corner, looking at him warily, feeling very scared in his heart, wow, ah, ah, this person doesn't know how to beat a cat, right? !

  "What are you afraid of? Since you dared to sneak out, didn't you think about this day?" Su Jinling slowly pressed the quilt and pulled the person over little by little. The smile on his face disappeared little by little, and finally he couldn't help but exposed. A little bit angry: "Xu Yang, come here!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao shivered, always feeling that Su Jinling now was as scary as a big devil, as if the big hand in his dream was going to throw him into a pot and boil him at any time.