Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]

  After the mission, Zhou Xiaomiao sat in the pure white space as usual, silently thinking about the events of the previous world.

  Telepathy can be established between the system and the host, but it is limited to the world when the task is completed. Once entering the pure white space, this connection is immediately blocked, so even the system cannot know what Zhou Xiaomiao is thinking.

  There were too many bizarre things in the previous world. After Zhou Xiaomiao spent some time sorting them out, he suddenly raised his palm upward, a faint blue light flashed, and a water drop slowly appeared in the palm of his hand. As the energy condensed more, it gradually getting bigger, like a ball of life-giving water, constantly rolling to form a circle.

  As Zhou Xiaomiao thought, this power comes from his own soul and has nothing to do with Jiang Jiayao in the previous world. Although he doesn't know why this skill was suddenly activated, as long as Zhou Xiaomiao has this power, it will always exist and accompany him inexhaustibly.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at the water ball: "System, if I attack you, can you escape from under this water ball?"

  [System:... After testing, the probability of escape is 60%. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao nodded lightly and took back the water ball. The power he had just gained could already threaten the system. If his energy continued to grow stronger, could he break the shackles of the system or the Lord God and obtain the previous memory?

  Although he still don't like this ability, it is still somewhat useful.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I'm ready, let's go.

  [System: OK. 】

  ...

  When he opened his eyes again, he was on a comfortable big bed. The surroundings were dark and it seemed to be in the middle of the night. Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes were slightly blue and the eyes of a night owl allowed him to easily look at the surrounding situation at night.

  The room is decorated in blue and gray tones, with luxurious and low-key furniture neatly arranged. The bed occupies one-third of the spacious room. There are game consoles and computers messily placed on the desk not far away, and there is a piece of furniture thrown on the sofa. There was a coat and a mobile phone, and the curtains on the floor-to-ceiling windows are tightly covered without any light.

  Zhou Xiaomiao holds his chin, he's a kid from a rich family...

  [System: The plot has been sent to you, remember to check it. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Oh, you didn't delete it for me this time, right?

  [The system laughs: Don't worry, it won't happen this time. 】

  When the system smiled, Zhou Xiaomiao had a bad premonition, and after seeing the plot, this feeling was successfully confirmed that there was indeed nothing good going on.

  The original owner's name is Mo Jing, the second young master of the Mo family in City C. He has an older brother and a younger sister, and his family has billions of assets. He is a sure winner in life. But some people just don't feel contented. Because the original owner is the middle child, he have an older brother who can do anything, and he have a younger sister who is spoiled and coquettish. Others always compare him with his older brother, so he always feels unhappy.

  In order to prove himself, he asked to join the company as an intern as soon as he graduated, and he had to win the company's project without any experience. In his eyes, his elder brother's dissuasion was misinterpreted as preventing him from truly taking control of the company, and he would definitely compete with himself for the family property, so he refused to listen to dissuasion and insisted on proving himself. As a result, without any experience, he naturally failed miserably and almost caused huge losses to the company.