Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The Second Villain

  The admiral wiped away the nosebleed without changing his expression, and said with a serious face: "I have been anxious and angry lately and haven't had a good rest, so I got a nosebleed."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Don't they say nosebleeds occur only after supplementation? Are you secretly eating delicious food for yourself behind my back?"

  Everything can be discussed easily, but stealing food behind his back is not allowed. This is his bottom line!

  Zhou Xiaomiao rushed forward with teeth and claws bared, leaving a tooth mark on the Admiral's cheek, and said fiercely: "Su Jinling, you actually ate something behind my back, tell me, what did you eat! You! What on earth did you eat!"

  The admiral's Adam's apple rolled, and he couldn't help but press the person on the small bed where he was resting, and said in a low voice: "Eat the cat!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  The admiral peeled off Zhou Xiaomiao's coat like an egg, revealing the naked person inside. He checked it first to make sure that there was no injury on the other person, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

  But what followed was another wave of heat. His nosebleed seemed to be uncontrollable, and it was faintly itchy.

  Now that it has been determined that there is no injury... then...

  The admiral said with a serious face, "Don't be afraid, I'm just checking to see if you are injured. Come on, I'll give you a thorough check now."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." Shameless!

  It was a long time after leaving the battlefield that the admiral came out of the mecha feeling refreshed. He organized his troops, cleaned up the battlefield, settled the newly recovered but riddled planet, and transmitted the situation here. Upon arriving at the headquarters, the headquarters immediately sent troops to garrison them. When the garrison arrived, they could move on to the next battlefield.

  Then everyone discovered that the Lord Admiral seemed to be in a good mood. Compared with the crazy and terrifying appearance on the battlefield a few days ago, and the iron-blooded appearance after leaving the battlefield, the feeling now was still rigid and serious even if he was not smiling, but it would not make people feel It's frightening, but by comparison, it can be regarded as a breath of fresh air.

  The soldiers are somewhat aware of this. After all, some sentries are quite irritable when they leave their guides or find that their guides are in danger. Now that the admiral has personally rescued his guide, they naturally feel relieved. Plus, the guide, is by his side, so even the cold-blooded admiral will become gentle unconsciously.

  So this is the power of love. No one thought that one day the admiral would actually be captured by a guide, and he would eat him to death.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao woke up, he had been moved to a new room. He stretched, and the small white dumpling stretched instantly and turned into a long cat strip.

  He was meowing a little hungry, and was very angry at the scoundrel who had gone to who knows where. This scoundrel, after making his own sauce, actually abandoned him and disappeared, and left him hungry QAQ

  Scumbag!

  【system:......】

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled lazily on the bed: System, I have completed the plot points. Can the rest of my life be spent peacefully?

  [System: In a world where it takes seventy or eighty years, why aren't you anxious? And you seem relatively happy?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I'm not in a hurry. I'm quite happy, of course, because there is delicious food here, so it's all because of the delicious food here~( ̄▽ ̄~)