Chapter 43

Chapter 43 The Third Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling, feeling his sore waist and his little butt that was about to break. Only the words "loveless" could relieve his mood.

  21 days! 21 days! It's only nine days!

  If it weren't for the fact that she wasn't feeling well, Zhou Xiaomiao would have wanted to roll around on the bed and act ruthlessly. That's why he said that he had gone through so much trouble to escape from the country and tried so hard to cover up his whereabouts. In order to prevent him from being soft-hearted and being discovered, he never dared to use What are other electronic products for?

  Why is chǎnshǐguān so annoying? Why don't you wait nine more days to come back? I've endured it for 21 days, what can't you endure in these nine days!!!

  In the end, it was all in vain. Now he started to believe what the system had said before. As expected, none of the things he planned could be completed!!!

  [System: The battle is very fierce:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Well, my butt hurts QAQ

  [System: Hee hee hee hee. The problem is that the plot point has not been completed yet. Come on. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao was dissatisfied: I just had a fight with the shit shovel officer, why hasn't the plot been completed yet?

  [System: When did the fight start?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao said confidently: Goblins are fighting!

  [System:...Rolling, rolling!]

  Next to the plot point, the reason why the male protagonist and the villain had a big fight was because the villain was unable to love her. He once wanted to molest the heroine, that is, he wanted to take her by force. Although the incident was exposed and the villain was beaten by the heroine, the hero was still angry and beat the villain himself.

  Therefore, the villain must bleed to truly complete the first plot point.

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  It is impossible to fight with chǎnshǐguān, and it is even more impossible to let chǎnshǐguān beat him to blood. So I still had to ignore the bully for a month, but how could I ignore him... Apart from running away from him, Zhou Xiaomiao really couldn't find any way to keep ignoring him for a month.

  So why on earth could chǎnshǐguān not be able to bear it even for nine days? He almost wanted to cry with anger.

  The door was pushed open softly, and Xu Yuan walked in lightly. He was afraid that he might have disturbed the person sleeping inside, but he didn't expect that when he closed the door and turned around, the other person was lying on the bed, looking at him with his big eyes open, his eyes filled with sadness.

  Xu Yuan walked over with a guilty conscience, touched his little face, and asked in a low voice, "Did you wake me up? Do you still want to sleep? Do you want to get up and eat something before going to sleep?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Go away, I will get angry when I see you QAQ"

  Xu Yuan smiled faintly and pretended not to hear what he said. He picked him up and made him lean comfortably in his arms. He rubbed his waist, "Is this comfortable? I'll rub it for you and get up to eat later, OK?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  The rubbing was really comfortable, and he couldn't resist it at all as he was about to be disabled now. He groaned, and he obviously wanted to drive him out when he opened his mouth to speak, but the result was: "Left left, right here, ah, it feels so comfortable!"