Chapter 89

Chapter 89 The Seventh Villain

  After Si Huayang took his seat, the entire conference room fell silent. Everyone began to think about what the situation was and the countermeasures to be dealt with later.

  As Zhou Xiaomiao said before, everyone feels that the LH Group is a piece of meat from across the country. Businessmen can always cooperate by default in the face of interests. No matter how smart the other party is, as long as they join forces, they are not afraid of taking advantage of him. There is no meat, and the biggest disadvantage of going overseas is that it is very troublesome to deal with things. When the time comes, there will be plenty of opportunities to do something.

  But if the person in charge of the company is the Si family, everything will be different. The Si family is already a behemoth in City B. With the addition of the LH Group, they will not be called old bones by then. Even the boy from the Lu family was not much better. He never expected that the biggest winner in this business would be the Si family.

  But why didn't the Si family come to participate in this bidding? Isn't it the biggest mystery? Is it because of the Song family? Yes, it is said that the Si family and the Song family have always had a good relationship. There was news a long time ago that the Song family was interested in the Si family If they form a marriage, I'm afraid this time they will gain face!

  All the bosses couldn't help but started to complain. This old man Song gave birth to a good daughter and knew how to strike first. He was so cunning!

  Noticing the envious and angry looks cast by the people around him, Mr. Song was also very proud. He never expected that he would turn the tables. Apart from anything else, he believed that the cooperation for so long, plus the relationship between the Song family and the Si family, no matter what this kid like Huayang wants to sell himself a face, so it is better to succeed in the bidding naturally.

  He has to go back and talk to his daughter, and he will have a lot of contact and affection by then. After all, as the son of the Si family, he also created the LH Group and can even gain a foothold in M ​​country and break through the top 100. He is definitely not an ordinary person. I guess there will definitely be a lot of people watching when he return to China this time, so I should contact them first.

  While everyone was having different thoughts, Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his watch and tried to ignore the other person's gaze, pretending that he didn't know him. He recalled the shock and surprise when he saw chǎnshǐguān for the first time. Shocked, it was all an unexpected state. After turning it over and over, he didn't find any feeling of surprise and joy.

  It's over. Ever since he discovered that he could live a good life without chǎnshǐguān, he rarely missed him. At this moment, looking at the adult chǎnshǐguān, he actually felt very strange.

  The point is, as soon as the bad guy comes back, won't he have to continue with the plot points again? The thought of the remaining two plot points that are not good really gives Meow a headache.

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned back to Secretary Zhou and said, "You can go up and tell me later. Don't be nervous. If the Song family and the Si family have negotiated, we can do our best."

  "Mr. Xiao Lu..." Secretary Zhou was a little nervous.

  Zhou Xiaomiao patted her shoulder: "Believe in yourself, I don't want to come forward and do useless work anyway."

  "Okay." Secretary Zhou quickly accepted this change and looked down at their bidding documents carefully. This was not the first time she had done this kind of thing. It was just that her wrists were a bit big today, which made her a little nervous. However, Xiao Lu always seemed If you see something, you can just perform stably when the time comes...