Chapter 106

Chapter 106 The Ninth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao laughed in a low voice and said why the original owner's heart was twisted like this. It turned out that he was drugged and addicted to drugs, and finally fell into his own persecution paranoia and couldn't extricate himself. It was simply pitiful and hateful!

  His eyes turned around and landed on a wine bottle on the table. He took it out and said, "If the young master of the Chen family wants to prove his innocence, why not drink all the wine and I'll pretend this never happened?"

  The young master of the Chen family immediately changed his expression: "I didn't do these things in the first place, why do I need to drink to prove it? It's like I really confessed my crime. Everyone already said it was Meng Changjun, could it be that Young Master Mo didn't think about it?"

  "I have no obligation to explain to others, and I don't want to waste my time with you! But since you are obsessed with everyone talking about Meng Changjun..." Zhou Xiaomiao tilted his head to look at him, exposed his pointed little tiger teeth and said to everyone: "Everyone also know my temper, so you can't tell whether today's gathering was premeditated or whether you are with the real murderer!"

  As soon as these words came out, the faces of the people in the private room were a little ugly, a little scared, but also a little resentful. They were all young and arrogant. At this moment, they were naturally unhappy to be blamed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao continued: "But if you drink this bottle of wine Chen family's young master, how about I pretend that nothing happened today?"

  Everyone was startled, and the young master of the Chen family stood up suddenly: "Master Mo, please don't bully others too much. If we join forces, the Mo family will also stay away. After all, elephants are afraid of ants!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at his watch without raising his head: "I called the special assistant after I found the powder. There are still five minutes before he arrives. This is your last time."

  Everyone hesitated, and the person who greeted Zhou Xiaomiao at the door was the first to take the bottle: "Since this has happened, we have to let the young master of the Chen family help!"

  The person who took the bottle was the person who organized this party. The young master of the Chen family dared to do such a thing at his party, and even he was involved in the conspiracy. He was already a little unhappy, but he also knew that sometimes something had to happen. A leader has no choice but to bite the bullet!

  With someone taking the lead, everyone began to follow behind and get closer to the young master of the Chen family. Regardless of his struggle, some grabbed his arms, others held down his legs, and squeezed their mouths to forcefully drink a bottle of wine. They all drank it down.

  Zhou Xiaomiao leaned against the door and watched the whole process, with no intention of taking action and no expression. However, he was actually thinking about the chain reaction after he established his authority. Probably, at least after today, no one will think that the second young master of the Mo family is a the rich second generation who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun must have his crooked brain on his head, right?

  Next to him, Meng Changjun looked at Zhou Xiaomiao with admiration. He could only be grateful that he had survived from a desperate situation and that he had met the second young master of the Mo family. If another person had not believed in him, he would have really been doomed today!

  Why is Young Master Mo Er so powerful! He actually discovered that the wine bottle was poisoned, believed it was not him, and knew who the real culprit was!