Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]

Chapter 59 The fifth villain

  In every world, after the system goes into sleeping mode, there will be less things to do. Zhou Xiaomiao can be a cat master with peace of mind, and finally live the life he has always wanted. In the end, there is no trace of the emperor in the court. Only occasionally can you hear the soft meowing sound from the Prince Regent's wide sleeves, and then the Prince Regent, who is sitting upright, will quietly put his hands into the sleeves to comfort the kitten that wakes up and wants to come out. He is determined not to leave such a cute kitten behind. The emperor made it public.

  But every time he was bullied severely at night, Zhou Xiaomiao would turn into a fluffy little dumpling and sit on the head of chǎnshǐguān. He stretched out his little flesh pad and told him to turn this way and that way. He would have to sit on his head all day to be happy. Shen Xinzhi's bottomless indulgence and concession made the courtiers frightened, fearing that the regent was deliberately raising and deposing the emperor so that he could seize power.

  But until the end, everyone sees how the regent doted on the emperor and tolerated the emperor. The two of them never even had a dispute, because even if the emperor was angry, the regent would only coax him nicely. Even if he is beaten, he will not resist. He is so pampered to the point of being outrageous.

  When the two of them grew old, Shen Xinzhi chose one of the officials child to adopt him as the crown prince. After a few years of careful upbringing, when the other person was finally able to hold the power alone, it was Zhou Xiaomiao who died first.

  He thought that after being separated more times, he would calm down, but looking at Shen Xinzhi who drew his sword and committed suicide because of the emperor's death, Zhou Xiaomiao was still very reluctant to bear it with tears in his eyes. This man... had already said that he did not need to be buried. Okay, how can you talk without keeping it!

  Before he could take a closer look at chǎnshǐguān, he felt a suction sucking his soul away. It was as if he was thrown into a laundry machine and turned on the spin mode. His whole body turned into a top, and his eyes were filled with confusion. By the time he reached his destination, he just wanted to vomit.

  "vomit--"

  In the end, he couldn't hold it back anymore. Zhou Xiaomiao turned his head and retched for a while before regaining his breath.

  There were already people kneeling in front of him. The gentlemen and ladies who were chatting and laughing just now were all kneeling on the ground in a panic. Their hands were folded and their foreheads were pressed against them. They were lying on the ground, kneeling deeply.

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and was startled. He saw that the goblet he had just pushed away was shattered on the floor. The bright red blood inside slowly crawled, dyeing the red carpet black. The man in the butler's uniform next to him also kneeling on the ground, his white gloves were stained with some wine stains. It was obvious that he had just given the glass of blood to himself.

  Unfortunately, the process of being transported to this world was not a good one. Zhou Xiaomiao felt very uncomfortable. In a panic, he pushed away the things in front of him and lay aside to vomit. It seemed to scare them... It's just that he was kneeling so sincerely. People in the previous world still wanted to be loyal. Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes twitched when he saw this, and he was a little unsure of what was going on now.

  It's all the fault of the system. He was so angry he don't know why he was suddenly sent to the next world without even being allowed to return to the pure white space... Is it because he ate too much dog food and became a pervert? It's scary!