Chapter 61

Chapter 61 The fifth villain

  In the silent forest, the rustle of footsteps was particularly obvious. Sheng Rufeng was walking slowly, and suddenly turned around - there was nothing behind him, except for the tall trees and the endless deep forest that covered the sky. The shadow pressed above the head, and it was so ghostly that it made people feel scared for no reason.

  Sheng Rufeng took a deep breath, managed to calm down, clenched the wooden stick in her hand and continued walking forward.

  The rustling sound continued, and she knew it was her own footsteps, but it still sounded like something was following her in her ears. She couldn't help but speed up her pace, and the rustling sound became faster and faster. In the end, Sheng Rufeng couldn't stand it at all. She ran wildly and didn't relax completely until she ran out of the bush.

  She panted and leaned against the tree next to her, preparing to take a rest. Just as she sat down cross-legged, a green leaf suddenly fluttered and fell in front of her. Sheng Rufeng reached out to catch it and subconsciously looked up -

  The bat hanging upside down on the branch was staring at her with wide eyes. When she looked up, it suddenly opened its wings and rushed over with a roar.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhh-"

  "boom--"

  A young man in black casual clothes suddenly appeared. He reached out to pick up the screaming girl with her eyes closed and protected her in his wide wings. When he turned around, he slapped the attacking bat away!

  The bat flew away. Zhou Xiaomiao took the girl and landed on the branch. He retracted the wings he had just exposed because of his anxiety and returned to his normal appearance.

  "Okay, stop screaming." Zhou Xiaomiao poked her, a little helpless, this sister's voice was a bit loud.

  The screams stopped suddenly, and Sheng Rufeng opened her eyes and looked at the young man sitting in front of her, who was a little close, and was stunned for a moment.

  Zhou Xiaomiao tilted his head and looked at her innocently, his blue eyes blinking twice, like an electric discharge, which made Sheng Rufeng's face turn red instantly, and she lowered her head in shame.

  In Sheng Rufeng's eyes, the big and vicious monster just now was suddenly replaced by a handsome young man. It was like a dream, as if it was a nightmare one moment and turned into a girl's erotic dream the next... He, he, he so hot!

  Sheng Rufeng saw that half of her body was still leaning in someone's arms, and she quickly sat up straight. Before she could say thank you, she looked at the distance between her feet and the ground, which was still more than ten meters away. Her whole body was petrified and her body was stiff. Want to cry but no tears.

  "Why am I on such a high tree? T^T"

  "Oh, I brought you up." Zhou Xiaomiao leaned comfortably on the trunk of the tree, put his hands behind his head, and looked at her with a smile: "Don't be nervous, you won't fall, I'm here. ."

  Sheng Rufeng lowered her head quickly, her face so red that she was about to bleed. With a girl's heart overflowing, she suddenly realized: "Where was that monster just now?"

  "Well, it's just a little bat. I scared him away." Zhou Xiaomiao didn't care. The bat was actually the guard of this area. It was also this sister is unlucky one. She actually broke into the vampire's realm. If she walked in again, I am afraid that she will become a little sheep among the wolves.

  "Ah, is it a bat? Why is it so big? It's a bit scary." Sheng Rufeng recalled that she was so frightened that she couldn't remember anything. She only remembered the eyes of the other orangutan and the huge wings spread out. It seemed really true when he said this. It looks like a bat.