Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]

  When he woke up again, it was still the same room he had seen in a trance, but this time the treatment was much better. From the cold floor to the soft big bed, He felt fresh and clean, and he was even put into comfortable pajamas. The treatment was as good as before. It's Zhou Xiaomiao's fantasy.

Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his still aching head: What happened before?

  [System: Let's take a look at the plot first. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao fell back on the bed and read the plot with his eyes closed. This time, the world existed in the future interstellar world. Today's society is technologically advanced. With the development of machinery and technology, people's mental strength and physique have also been improved. Various developments gradually formed today's society - sentinels and guides.

  Sentinels are far superior to ordinary people in terms of physique and senses. They have the instinct to protect guides. The disadvantage of their extremely strong combat effectiveness is probably that sensory overload causes mental instability and they can easily enter a state of irritability.

  The appearance of guides can alleviate this phenomenon. They have mental power that is beyond normal people. They can use their own mental power to repair the sentinels' irritable moods, and even pull them back from losing control.

  The original owner Xu Yang is a guide. He was originally an unpopular illegitimate son . Before he awakened, he was treated as nothing. After awakening, he was found to have 3s mental power and his status began to rise. However, the family wanted to take advantage of him. There are many cases where the original owner pretended not to know and studied medicine while dealing with his family members. He entered the First Legion and became the chief doctor.

  The male protagonist is the general of the First Army. Because of his outstanding abilities, he was tortured by the sentry defect. After accidentally discovering that the original owner of 3s mental power could help him relieve stress, he kept him by his side.

  It's just that the original owner had too many thoughts, and in the end he actually conspired with others to kill the male protagonist, and used his mental power to induce sex, causing the male protagonist to go crazy and brutally kill his relatives. If the female protagonist hadn't arrived in time, the male protagonist would have even become violent and rebellious. Bloody death.

  Thus, the relationship was finally settled. The original owner relied on his status as a guide to escape the pursuit of the male protagonist many times, and took the time to deal with the female protagonist who ruined his affairs. It made the male protagonist angry.

  Later, the original owner fled to the Federation, changed his identity and stood on the battlefield again. He used his guide element to lure all the sentries on the battlefield, causing heavy losses to the empire. However, the male protagonist finally won and forced the Federation to hand over the original owner and paid tribute on the battlefield. Soldier, shoot him.

  Thus, the life of the legendary villain ended. The hero and heroine also lived a happy life.

  Zhou Xiaomiao still finished reading the plot as if he were reading a novel. He couldn't help but sigh: The original owner's IQ was invincible, but it was a pity that he didn't put it to good use.

  [System: I just hope you are not too stupid:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: How can I speak? How stupid am I?

  [The system is too lazy to pay attention to him: The plot points are divided into: seducing the male protagonist's mental power, leaving the empire, and participating in the war. 】