Chapter 65

Chapter 65 The fifth villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao had explained his identity as a vampire to chǎnshǐguān intermittently before, including the fact that he had just woken up after sleeping for a thousand years, so Sheng Jingyun knew clearly that the other party could never be his biological sister, and what was even more scary was he thought that she was his lover!

  In addition, Sheng Jingyun has no memory of the previous life and does not recognize who Le'an is. All he thinks about is her possible relationship with Zhou Xiaomiao, so he is very wary of Le'an.

  The four people sat on the sofa one after another. Next to Le'an was Zhou Xiaomiao, next to Zhou Xiaomiao was chǎnshǐguān, and next to him was his sister Sheng Rufeng. Except for Zhou Xiaomiao, who was leaning on the sofa and feeling a little tired, the other three people were looking at each other, secretly wary.

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't expect Sheng Rufeng to be guarding the door outside. When he saw her coming in, he waved and said, "It's been a long time, Rufeng. You look even more beautiful."

  "Really?" Sheng Rufeng held her face and said happily: "Brother, it's better for you. My brother even laughed at me yesterday for being so ugly because of my tan!"

  "It's not bad, your brother is lying to you." Zhou Xiaomiao comforted her little heart, which had been criticized by her brother all day long, and began to plan in his heart how to suck some blood from her. It was really difficult!

  The child in Sheng Rufeng was screaming and rolling with joy, but she still sat down reservedly in front of her little brother, and looked at her brother demonstratively: "Brother, look at how good his eyesight is. You are the only one who calls me ugly all day long!"

  "Oh, you're not as good-looking as others, and you're not as fair as others. Just listen to my words of truth, but don't take them seriously." Sheng Jingyun has never given face to his sister, and continues to mercilessly attack her newly established confidence. .

  Sheng Rufeng looked at the little brother unconvinced for a while, then looked at the little brother's face for a while, then admitted that the other person was prettier than her, stared at the little brother's fair skin for a while, and then looked down at her own... ...I hugged my dark self in distress without saying a word.jpg

  "Stop bullying Rufeng." Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless, turned to look at Le'an, and signaled: "Girls need to be rich and taken care of. If I hit Le'an all day long, Le'an will probably bite me."

  Le'an's face turned slightly red and she defended in a low voice: "That was when I was a kid."

  Before her mother passed away in her previous life, Le'an's favorite thing was to chew on her mother's jewelry. Her mother thought it was dirty, so she handed her brother's hand to her daughter, leaving Le'an to bite her brother's fingers and grind her teeth. Later, It became a habit that whenever her brother made her angry, she would chase after him and bite his fingers. Unexpectedly, his brother still remembered this.

  Sheng Rufeng felt envious and aggrieved, and whispered in a low voice: "Sure enough, all good brothers belong to other people's families╥﹏╥"

  Sheng Jingyun: "Is there any brother left? Just be content."

  Sheng Rufeng: "..." Bah!

  Zhou Xiaomiao laughed, looked at Le'an and said, "Do you see, everyone is envious of you for having a good brother, why don't you treat me better in the future!"

  "Okay, I will definitely be good to you." Le'an suddenly said excitedly: "Brother, I bought you a lot of clothes, remember to wear them!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...Yeah."