Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The Sixth Villain

  Shan Mingran was really aggrieved. Ayun, whom he hadn't seen for several days, rarely acted coquettishly with him, but he didn't expect to wake up so quickly. Really, why did he want to eat grilled fish? He couldn't just do it and not talk about it!

  "Ayun, how can you forgive me? How about I jump off the cliff again to show you?" Shan Mingran really liked the feeling of Zhou Xiaomiao in his arms just now, that kind of softness and gluttonish coquettishness is simply adorable and charming.

  He was still a little confused when he just woke up. A pair of fluffy ears peeked out from the black hair, and his blue eyes were clear and pure. When he acted like a baby to him, he was so well-behaved that it made people want to look at him. Hold him in his arms and give him all the love... But now, it's gone. Ayun doesn't want him anymore as soon as he wakes up.

  Shan Mingran was so heartbroken that he put his forehead on Zhou Xiaomiao's shoulder and kept asking: "As long as you are willing to forgive me and trust me, I can do anything you ask me to do. Please Ayun, don't be angry with me. Oh, don't do this to me!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao used so much strength but he couldn't push him away, and finally he turned into a small dumpling and slipped through the gap. Jumped off the stone bed.

  "Ayun!" Shan Mingran was startled and immediately chased after him: "Are you okay just now? Did you fall? Did I hurt you? Ayun!"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi walked up and down in the cave, completely ignoring the shouts of chǎnshǐguān, and finally determined that this cave was very familiar. It was the place where he had lived before, that is, where he had slept and was fucked by chǎnshǐguān. He brought him back! He actually brought him back without his consent!

  Xiaobai Tuanzi got angry and ran around in the cave pushing everything high up, including dried animal skins and bones, clay pots and dry firewood. The cave was in a mess, and a lot of things were even broken.

  Shan Mingran rubbed his brows helplessly. Although he wanted to use his divine power to catch Xiao Tuanzi back, Ayun would definitely be even more angry, thinking that he was probably bullying him with his divine power.

  Therefore, Shan Mingran could only run after Xiaobai Tuanzi, not because he disliked him for pushing things and throwing things, but because he was afraid that he would hurt himself when he was playing around. Especially when he tried to sharpen a few bone knives a few days ago, they were extremely sharp. When he saw the little pads getting closer and pushing, he was really scared, fearing that the pads would be scratched.

  Fortunately, Zhou Xiaomiao was very good at getting into trouble. Even after smashing the things in the cave to pieces, he didn't hurt himself at all. Seeing the helpless look on his face, Zhou Xiaomiao proudly raised his tail and swooped out of the cave again.

  Shan Mingran's expression changed, and he quickly chased after Xiao Tuanzi. He thought Xiao Tuanzi was going to leave him again, but after chasing him, he found that the other party was grabbing the vines with a claw hook and disappeared directly from the high platform like a swing, and ran to the top of the ancient tree.

  Shan Mingran was helpless, knowing that he had always liked this tree, so he could only sit on the throne, lean on the back of the chair and watch Xiaobai Tuanzi from a distance, for fear that he would slip away. Shan Mingran had already sworn that no matter what, he would never let the other party have a second chance to escape. He really couldn't stand this kind of fright.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi climbed the tree with a hesitation. With the help of the vines behind him, he finally succeeded in reaching his favorite branch. The fruits here are always the sweetest. Zhou Xiaomiao, who was a little hungry, hugged him. He took a bite and rubbed his head with some satisfaction. Well, it was indeed much sweeter than the one under the cliff.