Chapter 91

Chapter 91 The Seventh Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao almost relied on his strong psychological construction to push chǎnshǐguān away, put his forehead on his forehead and said: "I'm sorry for everything that happened today. I need to slow down. I hope you can give me some time to calm down alone, okay?"

  "Okay, whatever you say is fine, as long as you let me stay by your side." It is impossible for Si Huayang to leave Zhou Xiaomiao now. He will not move a step.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed, knowing that something like this would happen. According to the character of chǎnshǐguān, he would probably have to avoid others' manipulation in his future life, and he would definitely be spoiled very much. He needed to think about how to balance it. For a moment, it's really bad to subconsciously relax around chǎnshǐguān. What should I do in the future?

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't answer. Si Huayang was afraid that he would be angry or overthink, so he suddenly rubbed his head and whispered: "I'm really surprised that you are willing to listen to my explanation. Thank you Ah Hui."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pursed his lips: "I haven't forgiven you yet, don't be happy too early."

  "I will never give up no matter what." Si Huayang kissed his forehead, and the feeling of satisfaction in his heart was almost beyond words. The person he had thought about for so long and dreamed of seeing was now in his arms, this feeling is really happy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao coughed slightly, pushed him away and motioned for him to sit down. He was helpless towards the sticky chǎnshǐguān. He always liked to look for him when he was in school. Now that they finally reunited, the stickiness of chǎnshǐguān was even higher.

  But it turned out that he was forced to stay by his side, domineering and always jealous. Now he seems to have calmed down, and he just sits quietly next to him and wants to hold his hand... Really, with my original personality, I could beat him, and I could kick him to vent my anger, but now I am really like myself It hurts to watch.

  Si Huayang knocked on the passenger seat and said in a cold voice: "Go and drive."

  Nanyang, who was pretending to be dead, was woken up and felt a little aggrieved: "Why am I driving? I clearly remember that the driver came with me before."

  "I have already asked him to go back. If you didn't get in the car, I would have asked you to leave." Si Huayang just wanted to be alone with the people around him. If he hadn't already appeared and Ah Hui spoke again, he would definitely drive him away. left.

  Nanyang put his hands on the seat, jumped into the cab, and said helplessly: "Okay, let's drive, why don't I be the driver?"

  Si Huayang snorted coldly, and returned to his gentle look when he looked back at the person next to him. He lowered his head and took his hand to play with it. Looking at the hand with clear joints, his face suddenly froze, and he frowned slightly and untied Zhou Xiaomiao. He rolled up his cufflinks and finally gritted his teeth and said, "What's going on with you?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao pulled back and took a look. There was a very long scar on his arm. It was very scary, extending from the wrist to the arm. However, it had faded over time. It was almost flesh-colored. If you don't look carefully, you could see it.

  He thought for a while: "It seems that I was scratched by a knife during a fight."

  "Who?" Si Huayang rubbed the wound, the anger in his eyes was about to burst out. How dare someone who he couldn't bear to touch dare to leave such a long scar? He wanted to see who it was!