Chapter 112

Chapter 112 The Ninth Villain

  The mercenaries who traveled around and licked blood had seen everything, they never expected that they would actually watch the master control the rain. They were shocked and quickly returned to the car, dumbfounded.

  Zhou Xiaomiao has long known that he can control all the water in the world, including the ice clouds and fog related to water, but it was still a little surprised when he used it for the first time. After all, he was a cat boy who didn't know anything before. Suddenly giving him a power will take some time to process.

  The pouring rain crackled the flames and poisonous smoke to the ground, hitting the face of Mr. Chen who was still staring at death, and smashed into the messy abandoned factory, purifying all the flames and poisons.

  The water film barrier always protected them firmly, and neither fire nor heavy rain touched them at all.

  After the rain had almost settled here, the sky finally cleared up, and the dark clouds disappeared in the blink of an eye with thunder. Zhou Xiaomiao removed the water film barrier, waved his hand and opened the iron door with an ice whip, and walked out with chǎnshǐguān.

  Li Tianhe remained silent the entire time, but kept holding Zhou Xiaomiao's hand tightly, unwilling to let go.

  He had people clean up the factory, paid the mercenaries, took chǎnshǐguān back to treat his wounds, and had projects following behind him. Zhou Xiaomiao almost died of exhaustion from all the busy work.

  Li Tianhe's injuries were not serious, but the large and small wounds were extremely shocking, so Zhou Xiaomiao pressed him on the bed to let him have a good rest.

  Li Tianhe, who had always been silent, finally couldn't help but ask: "Is it because you know these things that you don't want to be with me? Do you think I will hold you back?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him in surprise, and said, speechless and nonchalantly, "Yes, that's what I thought."

  Li Tianhe pursed his lips, and after a long while he said in a tone as if he was swearing: "I will also grow up in the future, and I will not hold you back no matter what."

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his brows helplessly and prepared to get up to get a glass of water.

  "Ah Jing!" Li Tianhe immediately grabbed him and sat up. The wound that had just been bandaged immediately began to bleed again: "Where are you going? Are you leaving again? Are you avoiding me again?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Don't get excited..."

  "But you have been avoiding me for so long. If you leave me again, I will really go crazy. Please, stop avoiding me." Li Tianhe grabbed his wrist tightly and pulled him into his arms. Hugging him hard.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was speechless, patted his back and said softly: "I don't want to leave, you are still injured, don't move."

  "Ah Jing, Ah Jing, do you know how I have been living these past few months? I think about you every day and thinking whether I have done anything wrong. You can ask me to kneel down and apologize, but why? You don't want see me, don't even give me a chance to apologize, Ah Jing...Ah Jing..."

  Li Tianhe hugged him tightly, completely ignoring the wounds on his body. With these long thoughts, Li Tianhe pressed him under him and kissed him randomly, wanting to possess him fiercely at this moment, let himself feel that he is really still with him, has not left, and cannot leave.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was so kissed that his whole body went limp, and he struggled to say: "Injury, your injury..."

  Li Tianhe turned a deaf ear and eagerly tore off his clothes, not caring whether he was still injured at this time.