Chapter 92

Chapter 92 The Seventh Villain

  Si Huayang was stunned, and his mind went blank for a moment. The servant's words were as deafening as thunder. He instantly lost his way of thinking, pushed the servant away, and rushed into the house quickly. How could this happen? How could this happen? !!!

  The Lu family were already anxious when they saw the young master who had fainted. The servant carried the young master on his back and rushed out. He wanted to put him in the car and rush him to the hospital to see what was going on. Unexpectedly, when everything went dark, the young master was killed. An unknown person snatched it away.

  "Who are you? Master, he took the master away!"

  "Stop, the young master is in danger. Who are you?"

  "Where's the bodyguard? Stop him, stop him quickly!"

  The people in the house suddenly became a mess, trying to snatch the young master back. Si Huayang rushed out of Lu's house with the man in his arms. The car roared and rushed out in an instant, leaving the Lu family behind.

  Si Huayang hugged the person in his arms with one hand and turned the steering wheel with the other. He didn't care as if he was driving a speeding car and rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible. He was like a lion on the verge of losing control, roaring and shouting: "Doctor Come on, save him! Come out and save him!!!"

  The noise, chaos, the emergency lights on, and the crowds coming and going, all of this seemed like a fleeting sight. Although it was happening around him, Si Huayang seemed to know nothing and could only die. He stared at the door of the emergency room, expecting someone to come out and say something to him...

  "The patient suffered a temporary shock caused by taking a large amount of sleeping pills. He was sent to the hospital in time. Now after gastric lavage, there is no serious problem. Recently, be careful to eat light liquids and remember not to eat irritating foods."

  After the doctor gave simple instructions, he turned and left. The nurses pushed the sleeping person out and sent him to the ward. Si Huayang followed silently, looking at the person lying on the bed breathing weakly, and his whole body seemed to come to life. He held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and was speechless for a long time.

  The Lu family members who came in a hurry looked at Si Huayang inexplicably. Although they wanted to ask him, now was not the time to explain clearly. After they were sure that Zhou Xiaomiao was fine, they exit the ward and take care of the medical expenses and other matters, and then go to ask the doctors and nurses what is going on with their young master.

  Si Huayang didn't want to leave even a step. He just sat by the bed and stared at Zhou Xiaomiao. The doctor's words lingered in his ears. Did he take a lot of sleeping pills? Why did he take sleeping pills... The time he had always wanted to fight for was just for this matter?

  ...

  Zhou Xiaomiao woke up with discomfort. The first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to lie on the bedside and retching for a long time. The discomfort in his stomach made his face, which was already bloodless, turn pale and his brows were furrowed in discomfort. , like an eggplant beaten by frost, lifeless.

  There was a big hand on his back patting him gently. Zhou Xiaomiao looked up and saw that it was chǎnshǐguān, so he put his head on his leg and rubbed him, humming and saying: "I feel so uncomfortable QAQ"

  Si Huayang touched his head, helped him up and let him lie down, put the hot water bottle filled with hot water on his stomach, poured out the cold tea, refilled it and put it to his lips: "It'll be fine in a moment. Drink some hot water."