Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Second Villain

  As night falls, the border town is shrouded in darkness.

  A person quietly opened the door and walked in. He carefully looked around and then continued to walk inside in the dark. After walking a few steps, he suddenly kicked something at his feet. Fortunately, he didn't make any loud noise. After hesitantly confirming it, he curled his lips in disdain. The empire's robots were really not that good. An isolation trans-optical device could solve them all. It's a shame they had been bragging for so long.

  With this thought in mind, he turned around and continued walking into the room in the dark. Unexpectedly, he looked directly into a pair of big shining eyes in the next second.

Visitor: "..."

  Suppressing the screams that reached his mouth, the visitor immediately took out a super magnetic dagger and attacked. Then he was surprised to find that although the other party was awake, he had no intention of struggling.

  The person who almost reached his waist: "..."

  What is going on here? Is there any trap here? How much does Su Jinling attach importance to his guide? The protection of soldiers and robots is not enough, so he comes with something else?

  The visitor became more and more vigilant. The supermagnetic dagger in his hand was pressed against his neck. He looked around and checked whether there was anyone hiding on the bed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao yawned: System, he is finally here. It has been a long time since you said it. I thought you lied to me.

  [System: Hehe, you are so smart that I am too lazy to lie to you:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked straight and said, "I wonder what you are doing when the deputy general comes to visit you late at night?"

  "Vice general?" The visitor sneered and covered it up calmly: "I'm afraid this little guide has mistaken the wrong person. I'm not a deputy general. I'm a major general affiliated with the Fourth Army of the Federation. This time I received the command from the chief. I specially invited you to have tea."

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened the lighting toy that he had been holding tightly in his hand with a snap, held up the cute little dinosaur, and said innocently: "Oh, it's my first time to meet a federal person, so I have to take a good look at you. It seems a little familiar..."

  The deputy general chuckled. He didn't do anything to hide it in the first place, and now that it had reached this point, he didn't need to hide anymore.

  "How did you know it was me?" the deputy general asked, the supermagnetic dagger in his hand still pressed against Zhou Xiaomiao's neck.

  "Except for you, no one watches Su Jinling so closely."

  The deputy general's eyes darkened, "Indeed."

  According to the system analysis, Su Jinling is simply a huge obstacle for the Federation to attack the empire. Not only is Su Jinling's physical and mental strength extremely high at the peak of 4S, but his personal combat ability, mecha control ability, etc. are unmatched. He has swept the battlefield in the past. is when the Federation is at its weakest and most troubled.

  Therefore, in this war, for the Federation, the primary enemy is Su Jinling. His intimidating power in the army is too powerful. Every time he fights with him, the soldiers of the Empire are as if they have been drugged and become more ferocious than usual. Ten times, and when the people on the Federation side saw the familiar silver-gray mecha, they felt terrified and retreated steadily.