Chapter 68

Chapter 68 The fifth villain

  On the day of departure, Zhou Xiaomiao hesitated and went to say goodbye to Le'an.

  There is always a cub closely following Le'an. He likes to hold her finger and follow her around. His eyes are attached to her, and it is obvious that he is very dependent on Le'an.

  Zhou Xiaomiao found out that the little vampire's parents were sleeping and no one was taking care of her, so she felt secured and trusted Le'an who had saved her.

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed the little vampire's head, squatted down and looked at her, "What's your name?"

  The little vampire said timidly: "Hetty Rodney."

  "It's a very nice name." Zhou Xiaomiao praised: "Remember to protect your sister in the future, you know? She has protected you, so you should also protect her and take care of her!"

  The little vampire quickly nodded in agreement, holding onto Le'an's skirt tightly with her little hands, a little afraid of Zhou Xiaomiao.

  It wasn't that Zhou Xiaomiao was evil, it was mainly the suppression from his bloodline that made her uncontrollably afraid and even started to tremble.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stood up and stopped looking at her, and said to Le'an: "We are going to the hunter base. You should be careful at home. If, if I can't come back, you should leave here with Sheng Rufeng. Don't stay here for a long time."

  Le'an's eyes were a little sour: "Why did you say that?"

  "Just telling you in advance, just in case I can't come back." Zhou Xiaomiao laughed a few times to ease the embarrassment.

  Le'an couldn't help but said: "Did you bring the jade stone for you?"

  "I take it with me." Zhou Xiaomiao pulled it out and showed it to her to reassure her.

  Le'an watched the jade become more and more red, and just nodded silently without saying anything else.

  Zhou Xiaomiao put it on again and gave a few more instructions before leaving.

  Sheng Jingyun, who had been waiting outside the door, looked up and opened his arms to him. Zhou Xiaomiao ran over and fell into his arms.

  Sheng Jingyun hugged him tightly: "Are you afraid?"

  "Afraid, what will you do if I die!" Zhou Xiaomiao said in a muffled voice, "Why don't you promise me to live well by yourself first?"

  Sheng Jingyun was not happy to hear these words: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao flirted with him: "Promise me, if I really die, you have to take care of Le'an for me, and you have to take care of Rufeng. Of course, the most important thing is... you have to take care of yourself!"

  Sheng Jingyun was pestered for a long time and still didn't agree. Zhou Xiaomiao angrily slapped his hand away and went downstairs to see how the vampires' arrangements were and whether the crystal ball over the manor was safe, completely ignoring the person following him.

  "Hill..." Sheng Jingyun followed him and tried to hold his hand, but the angry man threw him away mercilessly and continued to walk away angrily.

  The plan progressed very quickly, and everything was ready as dusk approached. The blood clan troops were divided into two groups, one to protect the manor, and the other to follow Zhou Xiaomiao to attack the temporary base of the hunter at night.