Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The First Villain

  Min Ruijia held the kitten's front paws, asked him to stand up, and said with a serious face: "Do you know how many floors of the building you escaped from? Although I don't know how you left, I know it must be dangerous, right? ?You never thought about what I would do if something happened to you?"

  "I'm not scaring you, but you have to know that in today's society there are people of all kinds, and cat abusers are everywhere. What if you are targeted like this? Yes, you are a cat demon, You can restore your body and protect yourself, but if someone sees it and spreads it, you will be sent to a research institute, you will be subjected to various experiments, and you will experience all kinds of cruel injuries!"

  Although he didn't mean to scare, during the conversation, Min Ruijia still unconsciously exaggerated some elements, otherwise the kitten on his lap, who was pretending to be innocent and didn't understand, might not know the seriousness of the consequences.

  To this end, Min Ruijia searched for movies and TV shows while talking, focusing on interceptions of places where various monsters or non-human beings were discovered and experimented, and then looked for some tragedies of cat abuse in various places. The shocking scenes were far scarier than verbal descriptions when viewed directly.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi was watching a surveillance video in the news, and his fur was in a state of excitement. He stared at the man in the video and kept making hissing threats. When the man in the video kept throwing the cat in his hand to the ground, he finally couldn't help but pounce on the cat's claws and slap the phone to the ground!

  Min Ruijia sighed, picked up the phone and turned it off, and smoothed the hair on the little white dumpling on his knees: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, this kind of people will be punished in the end, but I hope you can pay attention to it. This time, you are lucky enough to meet a kind-hearted person, but can you guarantee that next time you meet someone, he will treat you this way when he takes you home?"

  The little white dumpling struggled not to lick his hair, and chased his hand with its small mouth to bite it, as if venting his anger just now.

  Min Ruijia dodged left and right to tease him. Seeing him holding his hand with two cat paws, trying to stuff it into his mouth, he quickly raised his hand and picked up a white cat strip.

  "I'm done with it. I'm done with it." Min Ruijia began to regret again whether he had drugged him too hard, causing the little cat demon to start hating humans. "I'm just analyzing with you how dangerous it is outside, so as long as you don't leave me, no one will discover your non-human condition, and no one will abuse you."

  Xiaobai Tuanzi balled up in anger and didn't want to pay attention to the male protagonist who was deliberately trying to scare him, because he succeeded in scaring him QAQ

  After some 'conversation', Min Ruijia put the little white dumplings back into his pocket and took him home. Min Ruijia closed the door and carefully locked all the windows. Then he took out the sleeping little white dumplings in his pocket and put him on his bed.

  Although it was just a small ball, it looked like a small doll when placed on the bed. Min Ruijia squatted beside the bed and looked at it and felt very satisfied. The impatience and insecurity of the previous days were washed away, and he felt like a cat with everything he needs.

  So cute...

Now that the person has been found, Min Ruijia starts to deal with things online, about the scandal between the two people, about the three days and two nights program team, and the people who support them... a surprise!