Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The Third Villain

  After the Xu family unilaterally broke with the Zhou family on Weibo, Zhou Xiaomiao originally thought that the plot point would not be completed if the Xu family did not break up, but unexpectedly, he changed back to his form that afternoon and became a cat again~

  Zhou Xiaomiao was so excited that he jumped up and down on the bed and plunged into the soft quilt, leaving only his butt. The little pads of flesh curled up proudly, and he was extremely satisfied with his current form.

  直 is a long -lost meow form. In order to complete the plot, this world is really too much. Especially the 21 days that he can't forget !!!

  This time he completed the first plot point in one go to see if there would be another 21 Days(>﹏< )

  [System: The main reason is that Father Jiao in this world is really cooperative with you. Be kind to others later, otherwise you will be sorry for his amazing assists:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Yes, I feel that Daddy Jiao is my noble person. Without him, it would be really difficult for me to complete these two plot points. Thanks to him~\\(≧▽≦)/~

  [System: Now you just need to wait calmly to complete the plot points, and then the male protagonist comes to see you with the trophy, and the plot points in this world are basically completed. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao cocked his tail proudly and gnawed his flesh pad with satisfaction: Although I have never gained the male protagonist's anger value, it's pretty good that I can complete the plot points~\\(≧▽≦)/~

  [System: You are quite contented and have no other pursuits at all▼_▼]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The main reason is that chǎnshǐguān is here, so I can't catch up at all╮(╯▽╰)╭

  [System:...If you didn't tell me, I almost forgot. After a month, I detect that the plot point is completed, and I will automatically enter the hibernation state:)]

Zhou Xiaomiao: What should I do? I have no one to talk to, no one to chat with, and no one to play with. QAQ

  [System: Don't worry, in a few months at most, your chǎnshǐguān will come to pick you up, and then you will have someone to play with:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Can you stop sleeping before he comes?

  [System: That's okay. Anyway, I mainly don't want to see blockbuster mosaics:)]

  The little white dumpling quickly covered his eyes with his flesh pad, feeling shy. After covering it for a while, he suddenly remembered that his world had never been able to return to his kitten state. In his kitten state, he hadn't bathed or dried his fur for a long time, so he immediately started licking himself. Maomao.

  【System: ▼_▼】

  He discovered very early that Zhou Xiaomiao's IQ would be decrease soon as he returned to his cat state. Although cats can be very smart, no matter how long Zhou Xiaomiao has been, he has always been in a state of being less than a month old, and there will always be some childishness. Therefore, he has become childish in various ways after he became a cat.

  He's the only one who thinks his chǎnshǐguān, he's so cute, man▼_▼

  Three months later, Zhou Xiaomiao was finally released by Father Jiao.

  Jiao's father was sitting in the living room and said to him sincerely: "Jiao Jiarui, I will give you a mobile phone. You can go online and see what it is like now? I asked him to choose between you and e-sports, but he chose to give up, so you are simply not worth risking for him, and you can't shamelessly stick to it and embarrass our Jiao family!"