Chapter 110

Chapter 110 The Ninth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao closed the door and calmed down for a few seconds. He covered his face and couldn't help but laugh out loud. The things that bothered him the most were actually things that didn't exist. Now that it was explained, he realized that he was getting more and more stupid.

  Probably because he was frightened by the bad chǎnshǐguān from the previous worlds, he thought that this person was trying to trick him again, but he didn't expect that he had misunderstood him.

  However, if the rumors from the outside world are not dealt with, he will still be his brother-in-law in the eyes of everyone, so wait until he solves these problems before coming to see him. By then, he will probably have almost completed the plot point.

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao slowly went downstairs and returned to the back garden.

  Mo Yi asked in a low voice: "Are you okay?"

  "I'm okay." Zhou Xiaomiao said in a good mood: "Don't worry, brother, he doesn't dare to do anything to me."

  The eldest brother of the Li family next to him nodded silently, looking at his fourth brother who loved Mo Jing so much that he was definitely willing to do anything for him.

  Just as he was talking, there was a sound of footsteps behind him, and Li Tianhe appeared. After nodding to everyone, he came closer to Zhou Xiaomiao and whispered: "It was all my fault before, so I will be single from now on. You can reject me if I pursue you again, but I will not give up."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was speechless: "Can't you finish your matter before you say these words?"

  "I know, I can solve these problems myself, but I still need to express my feelings to you." Li Tianhe quietly held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and whispered: "What if you don't want me anymore? ah."

  Zhou Xiaomiao shook off his hand. He originally wanted to say something sarcastic, thinking the other party didn't explain it clearly to him, he had tormented him for a long time and was aggrieved, so he refrained from saying it and glared the person who still wanted to touch his hand, he turned around and walked away.

  Li Tianhe followed suit, bringing tea and water and lowering himself down. Facing the shocked gazes of a circle of people, Zhou Xiaomiao felt a little embarrassed and kicked him quietly: "Can you restrain yourself!"

  "No." Li Tianhe said firmly: "I just want them to see it, so that they will think that I am pursuing you, and anything that happens will be my responsibility." Besides, they have to see it in the future, but it's just a little earlier. It's better to let them adapt in advance.

  Of course, Li Tianhe didn't say the second half of the sentence, otherwise if Ah Jing got angry, he wouldn't be able to see him for several days.

  Thinking about it, Li Tianhe said aggrievedly: "Ah Jing, please don't hide from me in the future, okay? If you tell me anything, I can solve it. Don't leave without saying a word and hide from me."

  Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at him and said, "Yeah."

  Li Tianhe's eyes lit up: "You agreed?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao ignored him. He left without saying a word last time just because he was angry and he was not around him. He made an impulsive decision and did not mean to leave on purpose to make him anxious. He must pay attention in the future.

  Li Tianhe knew that this meant consent, and his mood that had been depressed for more than a month finally began to clear up. Regardless of the eyes of his brothers, he held his chin and looked at Ah Jing intently. He entered a state where his wife became more and more beautiful every time he looked at him. A state that he can't get tired of watching.