Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The First Villain

  Amid the expectations of many fans, the first episode of the most popular Three Days and Two Nights finally aired, with a ratings of 4.25%, a full three times higher than the second place, completely breaking through the ratings of all variety shows and becoming a new high.

  To the uninitiated, what you see is the excitement. Watching the interaction between Min Ruijia and Zhou Xiaomiao, you are looking forward to the forced kiss in the library. However, insiders have commented that this Three Days and Two Nights program will definitely make a lot of money. Anyone who invests will definitely make a profit without losing money, and the money will be filled with money.

  As Min Ruijia, the only investor with hidden merit and fame, what he is thinking about now is how to persuade the kitten demon he raised to regain his human body... It is really a distressing thing, because his credit value seems to be decreasing. The cat demon is of no use here!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was even more confused and kept confirming with the system: It is said that Min Ruijia gave me the company, and it will be announced on the official blog after the transfer is completed. Is this considered as overfulfilling the task? Although it is not the same as the plot, But you can't take away the plot points I completed!

  【system:......】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I don't care if I've completed the plot point or stolen the documents I agreed to, I've already exceeded my quota!

  Seeing that the system didn't speak, Zhou Xiaomiao returned directly to the pure white space and started acting up in front of the system. The little white dumpling squirmed around like a rolling Yuanxiao, and could not rest for a moment.

  [System: Come on, the system evaluates the plot point and passes it, otherwise it will be useless even if you act recklessly. 】

  The rolling Yuanxiao paused and raised its fluffy little head: Really?

  [System: Yes. But I have bad news for you. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Bad news? I have completed the plot points, what other bad news can there be?

  [System: Because you completed the plot point but did not increase the anger value of the male protagonist, after the original body leaves the original plot, you can only wait until the original body dies before you can leave the world , but...]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  [System: You can also pray that the male protagonist's lifespan will be shorter than yours. After he dies, you will leave the world directly:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Xiaobai Tuanzi opened his eyes sadly, with a look of despair on his face. Didn't he say that with such a healthy body, the male protagonist would definitely live longer than his original self!

  A big hand gently rubbed his head, and Min Ruijia asked with concern: "Why do you look unhappy? Does it still hurt after returning to a cat-like waist?"

  Not to mention, Xiaobai Tuanzi was furious in an instant, brandishing another series of cat punches. His beautiful left hook and right hook successfully destroyed Min Ruijia's new custom-made suit.

  "Little rascal!" Min Ruijia was not angry at all. Seeing how energetic Xiao Bai Tuanzi was, he was relieved. He touched Xiao Bai Tuanzi's soft belly and deliberately teased him to bite him.

  After luring the kitten to move for a while, Min Ruijia held the tired little white dumpling in his hand and smoothed it down, "I contacted the people from the previous RAT group a few days ago to calculate the time of our debut, plus the disbandment of these things It's probably the tenth anniversary of the year, so we might as well get together and hold a concert as a surprise to all the fans, what do you think?"