Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The First Villain

  "Tong Xiaoyan, are you okay?" The person outside the door began to urge again, but this time there was no response from the bathroom.

  Min Ruijia frowned slightly and knocked on the door again: "Tong Yan, come out!"

  After several times in a row, there was still no response. Min Ruijia realized that something was wrong. At first, he thought that the other party had come to his senses and was shy, so he gave him enough time to prepare himself mentally, but now...

  When he took out the key and opened the door and looked at the empty bathroom, Min Ruijia's face turned completely gloomy. He had long said that he could endure anything. He could be beaten, scolded, or treated in any way, but he was not allowed to leave! Why? , why are you disobedient!

  ...

  [System: Ancestor, you are my ancestor, you just wanted to scare me to death, didn't you? Do you know that if you are a cat on the tenth floor of this hotel, you will become a meat pie if you fall down? If you want to die, we will leave immediately. Why are you threatening? This tradition!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao lay weakly on the ground and stretched out his small pads to barely cover his ears. Even if he couldn't isolate the violent system in his mind, it could still give him some psychological comfort.

  Wasn't he just impulsive and jumped down from the bathroom window? The walls were not all vertical, so he had a place to stay... But the system seemed to be frightened and added a buff to him, allowing him to fly down directly... ...and fell headlong into the bushes!

  Hey, what a sad story, and the system is really talkative QAQ

  "Eh? There's a stray cat here? So cute!" The sound of high-heeled shoes hitting the ground gradually came closer. A hand gently took out the little white dumpling hidden in the bushes and picked off the messy leaves on him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao raised his head in confusion, looked at the familiar face, and opened her mouth slightly: "Miwu~~"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System, look, it's the heroine!

  [The system is tired: It seems true that fools are blessed. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao shook his fur excitedly: What should I do?

  [System: Become the person the heroine likes or a friend. At the very least, you can set up obstacles when the hero and heroine fall in love. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Okay, okay!

  The little white dumpling swung its tail happily and patted his palm with his flesh pad to express friendship.

  Xu Yao kneaded the soft white dumplings and almost had blood on her face: "Why are you so cute? You are so good. Can I take you home?"

  She said it was a question, but in fact Xu Yao also knew that the little dumpling couldn't understand her words, so after speaking, she took the little white dumpling into the car and left.

  It was also a coincidence that after Xu Yao finished filming yesterday, she rested in the hotel for an extra day because her schedule was not tight. Unexpectedly, when she was leaving this morning, she happened to meet the little white dumpling that had fallen into the bushes, so she picked him up. , get in the car and leave, all in one go!

  After the little white dumpling was restored, Zhou Xiaomiao once again enjoyed the treatment of being loved by everyone. Anyone who saw such a snow-white and soft little dumpling wanted to touch it twice and watched him lick his hair and flesh pads. Everyone would come together to watch out of curiosity.