Chapter 79

Chapter 79 The Sixth Villain

  Even Shan Mingran himself didn't know that he had to die to survive in order to trigger the inheritance and become the new Beast King. He closed his eyes and floated in the air, quietly feeling the feeling of divine power filling his body, and raised his hand , using the power of the cloud platform to shoot a ray of light to the north.

  The bright sky in the distance suddenly darkened again, black clouds rolled, and purple light flashed across the sky instantly. Several thunders suddenly sounded, like a sudden storm, and in a short period of time, there were countless lightning and thunder, and it poured down. The heavy rain fell in response, completely solving the severe drought in the north.

  Shan Mingran could easily fly to the top of the cliff without using any force. Standing on the cloud platform, waving his hands, he saw that the Demon Temple of Shanghai Mirage above his head quickly disappeared, the light dissipated, and the surroundings returned to darkness again. If not the thunder in the distance really made people think it was an illusion.

  Chai Yulu looked at all this with her mouth wide open. All the unscientific things had washed away her outlook. This was the most exaggerated and unbelievable thing she had ever seen, except for the time she traveled here.

  She never thought that a generation of Beast Kings would be born under her nose, it was simply amazing!

  When the surroundings returned to calm, Shan Mingran stood there and glanced around, then frowned: "Where's Ayun?"

  "Isn't he here... eh?" Chai Yulu pointed to the past, looked back around, and said confusedly: "He was still here when you jumped down. Hey! Where are you going?"

  Shan Mingran had a bad premonition in his heart. He left Chai Yulu behind and quickly went back down the mountain to the cave. He saw that there was no one inside, not even a hair of little white dumpling!

  He was a little panicked and started looking around. He even directly called the escort team that could be driven by the King of Beasts and asked them to find Ayun immediately.

  The deep forest suddenly became lively, but the hustle and bustle was seen everywhere, the sky turned from bright to dark, and after several days, no trace of the former King of Beasts was found.

  Shan Mingran had a sullen face and had been particularly cold-hearted in recent days. No one dared to provoke him. Even Chai Yulu stayed away, fearing that the cold air on the other party's body would hurt her.

  He clenched his fists. In the end, he was more worried than anything else. He secretly used the magical power of the cloud platform and watched his light fly out and land straight at the bottom of the cliff. He was slightly stunned. Why was Ayun at the bottom of the cliff?

  He was afraid that he might have done something irreversible because of his anger, so his heart beat wildly, and he jumped off the cliff to look for his Ayun, hoping, hoping that he was still fine and had not done anything stupid...

  ...

  The mountains and clear water at the bottom of the cliff are beautiful, and there are clouds and mist drifting over every morning. It is like a fairyland surrounded by clouds, and it is not as beautiful as the human world.

  The little white dumpling sat motionless in the tree, its ears drooped and lethargic. Occasionally it wagged its tail, and then quickly drooped, too lazy to move at all.

  Ever since the system brought him here three days ago, Zhou Xiaomiao has been in low spirits, hanging lazily on this tree, refusing to move even if he was alive. The system has been trying its best to ease his emotions, try its best to connect the events with the plot, and analyze it for Zhou Xiaomiao.