Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The First Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao was stunned for a moment, then he was pulled into his arms and kissed him amidst the deafening screams of thousands of fans.

  Just a simple lip-to-lip kiss and a few seconds of staying there are enough to drive fans crazy and completely reach the climax of the concert.

  Zhou Xiaomiao exploded and punched him mercilessly on the chest, making the other party laugh. He stretched out his hand to press his head into his arms. He felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart that he didn't want to show the shy little kitten to others. It feels like... He really want to monopolize him more and more!

  This wave of interaction was so sweet that fans were so excited that they wiped their noses from their noses. They were so happy that they almost fainted from seeing such a scene with their own eyes. They could only vent their excitement with screams.

  It was a dark night with bright stars.

  The two of them officially came out as gay on the stage, on the screen, and in front of the audience!

  #同焱闵瑞佳come out#, #concert, come out kiss#, #cpcome true, star concert comes out#, #RAT 10th Anniversary Concert Ends#

  That night, the two of them appeared on trending searches, overwhelming the topic of RAT's 10th anniversary, and became popular for three days before the popularity subsided.

  Fans are excited about the CP coming true, and the kiss at the concert was even captured in screenshots, causing a group of people to lick the screen. This must be the CP they have followed that has given them the most surprises... and the most surprising one. A sweet pair of cps.

  While fans were excited and delighted, the entertainment industry experienced a shock.

  Only ten minutes after Min Ruijia announced that he was from JY Company, he directly announced that the company would be transferred to his lover as a betrothal gift. In just half an hour, not only fans, but also people in the entertainment industry began to envy Tong Yan.

  There is someone who is willing to abandon everything and come out for him, and there is someone who is willing to give him everything he has. He is really happy.

  Some people were shocked by Min Ruijia's willingness to give the company he worked so hard to others. Can he be pampered a little more?

  So, Min Ruijia proved with actions that of course it can!

  The two of them flew abroad to have a low-key wedding and officially received the certificate. Although the procedures were complicated, they felt happy even if this kind of thing was handled. Thinking that Xiaobai Tuanzi would be his from now on, He felt satisfied.

  The two also had a three-month honeymoon. Min Ruijia took Zhou Xiaomiao to all the places he wanted to go, most of which were food cities or places rich in seafood. This way, Zhou Xiaomiao was happy and Min Ruijia was even happier. .

  The two rarely attended events after they got together, but wherever Tong Yan is present, Min Ruijia can be seen.

There may not be Zhou Xiaomiao in the place where Min Ruijia appears, but there will always be a pair of pointed, white velvet hair exposed in his pocket, and occasionally a pair of pure blue eyes, which are so beautiful that the hearts and minds around him tremble. At this time, Min Ruijia It will cover the pocket and not allow anyone to touch it, not the precious one.

  For this reason, some people have speculated that this cat should be raised by Tong Yan, or given to Min Ruijia by Tong Yan. After all, no matter how many years they have been together, Min Ruijia will always have an endless love for Tong Yan's things. , he would collect even the fur that Zhou Xiaomiao lost, knead it into another small white dumpling, find blue opal stones to decorate it with great effort, and put away the precious ones by himself.