Chapter 53

Chapter 53 The Fourth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao got up in a hurry, lifted up the bed curtain and looked at it for a while. He put it down again because he felt a headache. When exactly was he transferred? Did he really sleep like that? Don't you even know if someone carried you away?

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and pounced on chǎnshǐguān and strangled his neck: "Do you know that my disappearance is a big deal, it will cause panic, and someone will fish in troubled waters and completely mess up my fiefdom!"

  Shen Xinzhi sat up and hugged him, patting him comfortingly: "Don't be afraid, I have already arranged everything. There will naturally be someone to help you handle things, and no one will find out. Even if it is a rebellion, you can do it if you want, he can also do it for you."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...you mean you found a puppet to replace me?"

  Shen Xinzhi: "He is just pretending to be you, no one can replace you."

  "They all mean the same thing!" Zhou Xiaomiao felt aggrieved: "Why should I give my position as a prince to someone else? If he eats up all the fish I have worked so hard to save, I will never be done with you!"

  "If he doesn't dare, I've told him not to touch the fish, and let him take care of it for you." Shen Xinzhi felt like laughing inexplicably, feeling love and pity for the young prince who was so obsessed with seafood. Like a greedy cat, it is very protective of its food.

  It would be nice if he was as clingy as a cat... It's a pity that he is always aloof. He is fine one second and then turns against him the next. It really makes him feel insecure. In this case, he has to act impulsively, it's better than being hung like this, unable to get up or down.

  Sure enough, he still prefer this, the feeling of being able to completely hold him in his arms...

  Zhou Xiaomiao could feel the ups and downs of chǎnshǐguān, and immediately hugged his neck and said coquettishly: "Are you still angry? I was just afraid that someone would hear us talking that day, so I changed the topic directly. Look at me I even told you about rebellion, I trust you so much and like you so much, yet you still imprison me, is this wrong for you?"

  Shen Xinzhi felt for the clothes beside the bed and carefully put them on for him.

  "Don't be silent. I didn't do anything else except those words that day. I even apologized to you. Look, you still treat me like this. Is it time for me to be angry?" Zhou Xiaomiao He hangs on chǎnshǐguān relentlessly and makes fun of him.

  Shen Xinzhi hugged the person tightly, actually enjoying the feeling of the other person acting coquettishly and relying on him.

  "You speak, let me speak!" Zhou Xiaomiao bit his chin and left a tooth mark: "I have explained to you and apologized. If you still don't forgive me, send me back and don't meet me. "

  "I'm not angry." Shen Xinzhi put him on the bed and wanted to put on his clothes. Zhou Xiaomiao wrapped his legs around his waist, unwilling to come down, and deliberately strangled his neck with his arms and hung them on his body. .

  Shen Xinzhi was helpless, hugging the person and patting him: "Didn't you say that the life you want is to be able to sleep in, eat fish, and have someone to take care of you and raise you? I can do all these, you Just enjoy it, so just stay here and don't run away, okay?"

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  It turns out that there is still such a relationship in it. If you complete the plot point by yourself, it will definitely mean nodding in agreement, but now what should he do if he nod the plot point? According to chǎnshǐguān, let alone the heroine, I don't even want to see her in the future, and the plot point will not be completed at all!