Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]

  In the vast expanse of land, plains and forests intersect, and rivers flow around the mountains. The land without pollution and buildings is full of life.

  Suddenly there was a distant roar of animals in the calm forest. Within a moment, thick smoke could be seen billowing in the distance. When you got closer, you could feel the ground shaking, making you unsteady.

  The beasts came galloping across the plains and gradually disappeared into the forest. They stopped under the high platform as usual, lying on the ground, with their heads lowered on their forelimbs, and they murmured slightly, as if they were worshiping, waiting respectfully for the king to appear.

  There is a towering ancient tree behind the high platform. It is taller and stronger than all the trees in the forest. Its green branches are intertwined to form a seat, dotted with green leaves and white flowers. It is actually a natural throne.

  The beasts hummed for a moment, and then there was a faint rustling sound coming from the tree, as if something slowly climbed down from the vines, and the green leaves fluttered and quickly reached the sky above the throne.

  While the beasts were waiting respectfully, they saw a small white, palm-sized dumpling land on the throne with its head on the ground. It froze for a moment. When the beasts did not dare to raise their heads, they immediately got up with a grunt and tidied themselves up. The flattened Maomao curled up its little paws and sat upright on the throne. (Maomao - cat/baby)

  It raised its head: "Ouch~~~"

  All the beasts immediately raised their heads: "Roar——"

  There were all kinds of strange screams, and the screams were earth-shattering.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi exploded for a moment, then softly calmed down, and he quietly nestled in the throne, playing with himself and secretly picking little flowers on the way. (Xiaobai Tuanzi - little white dumpling)

  The tigers crawling on both sides of the platform turned into two sturdy young men with amber eyes. They wore grass skirts made of grass and vines to cover their lower bodies. He shouted loudly: "Has anything happened recently? "

  All the beasts had already followed the tiger's transformation and turned into human forms one by one. They knelt on the ground and said respectfully: "Nothing!"

  A wild bear hesitated, then got up and said, "My king, it's raining all west today. A few days ago, a thunder hit two people, but they were gone when we looked for them."

   The tiger turned to look at Xiaobai Tuanzi on the throne, waiting for the signal.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi shook his tail: "Meow meow~"

  The tiger immediately said: "My king has ordered that as long as it doesn't hurt you, you don't need to worry about it."

  "Yes." Wild Bear immediately breathed a sigh of relief and knelt down again.

  Tiger asked several more times to make sure that the people below were all right, then he bowed his head respectfully and stood still, waiting for his king to lecture.

  "Meow meow meow~~ meow meow~~" Xiaobai Tuanzi pulled out two stones from under his belly, and they hit each other, causing some sparks to fly instantly. Xiaobai Tuanzi immediately shrank his hand: "Meow meow meow~ ~"

  The tiger immediately said: "My king followed the instructions of the demon god and passed the fire to everyone. Just look for this kind of stone to produce sparks. As for its use, you still need to explore it yourself. Remember to be careful when using it. Things given by the demon god It's very powerful, don't move it."