Chapter 66

Chapter 66 The fifth villain

  Now that Le'an had a backer, she immediately told him what had just happened, and also focused on describing how Sheng Jingyun was venomous to her and how Sheng Rufeng made sarcastic remarks!

  Le'an said aggrievedly: "Brother, you have been sleeping for a long time and I was worried about you, but they all stopped me and refused to let me see you. They also said that I, a girl, can't just enter your room. I have to pay attention to myself, and I won't be allowed to enter in the future!" "

  The Sheng siblings: "..."

  "They also said that my brother will belong to someone else sooner or later, so let me not worry about it T^T"

  The Sheng siblings were silent, sitting on the sofa and silently lowering their heads without looking at Zhou Xiaomiao's face.

  These words indeed sounded like the style of a chǎnshǐguān. Zhou Xiaomiao first comforted Le'an, patted her back and said: "It's okay. Don't listen to their nonsense. They are jealous that you have such a good brother like me. ."

  In fact, Le'an didn't suffer much in the confrontation just now, but she just liked his brother's gentleness when he defended and comforted her, so she hugged his brother and acted like a baby. The veins on Sheng Jingyun's forehead jumped when he saw it, and he wished he could take him away from her!

  After coaxing Le'an, chǎnshǐguān was furious. As expected, there is no such thing as the best of both worlds.

  But Zhou Xiaomiao is also angry. Last night, chǎnshǐguān went too far. He even begged for mercy and chǎnshǐguān refused to listen. He had to be forced to cry. Seeing that he was crying, it was even more excessive. Zhou Xiaomiao would definitely have done it if he didn't have the strength. Just bite him to death on the spot.

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao clearly wanted to avenge Le'an, but secretly he also added his own anger. He picked up the pillow on the sofa and hit him: "You know how to bully people! Let you bully people!"

  Sheng Jingyun knew that the other person would definitely beaten him when he woke up, so he sat on the sofa and let him vent his anger. When the person got tired, he grabbed the pillow and pulled the person to sit next to him, comforting him: "Okay, that is too tiring. If you're still angry, take a breath and hit me again, I won't run away."

  Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to continue to be angry, but he softened his heart when chǎnshǐguān was so gentle. He always felt that the other person was so kind to him, so he shouldn't be angry. Moreover, this was his only small fish, so he would eat it if he broke it!

  Thinking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't want to bully chǎnshǐguān anymore and rested on the sofa. After all, beating people is a physical work. He now has kidney deficiency and needs more rest.

  Sheng Jingyun reached in from the gap between the waist and the sofa to rub his waist, and touched his thin back. He always felt that Zhou Xiaomiao was a little thin. It seemed that he needed to take good care of his body, and then fed the blood to the little vampire. He was so fed that he became fat and chubby, so cute.

  Whenever this happens, Sheng Rufeng feels that her unnecessary mood will be very strong. She used to be alone, but now she has a younger sister beside her. Hehehe, she feels better.

  Le'an glanced sideways at the silly Sheng Rufeng, and then looked at the dishonest Sheng Jingyun. He felt that the Sheng siblings were really... one was as black as death, and the other was as white as paper. She's afraid that not all their IQs can be transmitted through their head?