Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The First Villain

  Min Ruijia estimated the adult's appetite, fed it a few more times, and then put away the chopsticks.

  Zhou Xiaomiao squinted his eyes in satisfaction and smiled. He looked down at his belly and suddenly realized... Oh my god, he seems to be a villain who is incompatible with the male protagonist. How can he still accept feeding from the male protagonist? Woolen cloth!!!

  It's all because the fish was so delicious that it captivated his eyes and made him eat too much... Well, the shrimps were also good, and he even got some crab meat for himself...

  The more he thought about it, the more guilty he felt. Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at the person next to him. He had a short mouth and a shiny mouth. He was really embarrassed to say anything.

  Otherwise, it's better to be a villain tomorrow QAQ

  【......】

  After Min Ruijia took care of Zhou Yang, he started to eat by himself. Occasionally he would chat with other people at the table, mostly about new dramas, variety shows and the like.

  Zhou Yang felt like dozing off after hearing this. He looked around and finally focused on the performers on the stage. But after looking at them for a while, Zhou Yang was still confused. Who are these people? I don't know them. !

  Especially the girl group performing on the stage now. After watching it for a while, Zhou Yang felt like he was facing prosopagnosia. Why did he feel that there was no difference between these people? They all seemed to look the same...

  Someone beside him asked him in a low voice: "Does it look good?"

  Zhou Yang: "...Well, it looks good."

  The people around him asked: "Oh, which one do you think looks best?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." This question is too difficult, and he, who is face blind, has no answer.

  When he didn't get an answer, Min Ruijia looked at him steadily, his tone slightly cold: "What? Can't you choose?"

  "That's right." Zhou Xiaomiao frowned, but this sentence was a straightforward answer. The simplicity made Min Ruijia's heart instantly burn with an unknown fire, and he wanted to cover his shining eyes so that he would never think about it again. Watch any of these!

  Min Ruijia silently clenched his hands under the table, and his gaze on the girl group on the stage was slightly cold. After being the president of the company for so long, this was the first time he had the urge to ban someone, and he could no longer suppress his dislike. The feeling of this girl group.

  He had long said that he had been possessed by the evil spirit from the moment he saw Tong Yan, so he didn't know what he would do, so he hoped he would be good and not fall in love with others...

  Zhou Xiaomiao could sensitively notice that the other party seemed to be angry, but he didn't know why the other party was angry. After thinking about it, could it be because of this girl group? Girl group? Could it be that Min Ruijia likes this girl group and is jealous?

  Wait, what about the heroine? According to the development of the plot, it seems that the heroine has not yet joined the circle, but the hero has actually started to fall in love with another person???

  This is simply a scumbag!

  Zhou Xiaomiao puffed up his face: I really misjudged him! I didn't expect him to be such a scumbag. His life must have been very messy before he met the heroine!