Chapter 107

Chapter 107 The Ninth Villain

  The two brothers reached a consensus and began to work separately.

  Zhou Xiaomiao returned to his office and looked through the projects he had cooperated with the Li family. In terms of financial ability and connections, the Li family actually stood above the Mo family, because the Mo family was a giant in the real estate industry, but the Li family. However, takes care of the two major industries of medicine and transportation, and is unparalleled in the entire country Z.

  This time, it was because of the Li family pharmaceutical factory that there was a related cooperation. Zhou Xiaomiao watched the plot again. This time, the cooperation was originally completed by Mo Yi and Li Tianfan, the third son of the Li family. It went very smoothly, that is, Did he say that I will cooperate with the third young master of the Li family?

  Li Tianfan is said to be a person of similar temperament to his eldest brother, so there shouldn't be any differences!

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a while and took out his mobile phone, intending to contact the third son of the Li family first. As soon as the call was put through, Zhou Xiaomiao said enthusiastically: "Long time no see, third brother Li!"

  "Hmm? Ah Jing?" Li Tianfan looked at the phone screen again, then smiled and said, "I heard you went to sea a few days ago. Are you back?"

  "Why did this spread so fast? Did my mother corrupt me again?" Zhou Xiaomiao said with a smile: "I will be suspended if I don't come back. Isn't this coward?"

  "Haha, no wonder you came back so early."

  The two exchanged brief greetings before Li Tianfan said warmly: "Call me. Does this prove that you are the person in charge of the Li family project this time?"

  "Yes, I was kidnapped by my father, so I am taken care of by Brother Li this time." Zhou Xiaomiao wandered around on the leather chair: "This time, I will make a phone call first to flatter you, and I will rely on Brother Li to get my card." Brother, help me."

  Li Tianfan couldn't help but laugh out loud: "You're the smart guy. Let's talk when we come to the office tomorrow."

  "Okay!"

  After hanging up the phone, Li Tianhe, who was sitting next to him, glanced at him and pretended to ask casually, "Is Mo Jing coming tomorrow?"

  "Yeah." Li Tianfan said, "This kid is really getting smarter, and his talk about situations is sweeter than his brother's."

  Li Tianhe snorted coldly: "I know how to talk."

  Li Tianfan put down his phone: "I don't know why he offended you. If you really don't like him, just avoid him. Don't always fight with children."

  Li Tianhe said nothing, looking at the folder in front of him, his mind filled with thoughts of the last time he was thrown over by his shoulder, and muttered, "Children don't have that much strength!"

  Li Tianfan: "What did you just say?"

  Li Tianhe immediately kept a straight face: "It's nothing, I said I got it."

  Li Tianfan shook his head helplessly and did not continue.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was still studying the project. He avoided the people his brother needed and selected a few suitable people to form the project team. He held a meeting to talk about the specific process first, and then waited to go to Li's Pharmaceuticals to negotiate the contract tomorrow.

  Because he was so busy, Zhou Xiaomiao even forgot about chǎnshǐguān. He had no idea that someone knew that he was coming, so he spent the whole night going through the closet, euphemistically calling it "To win back!"