Chapter 72

Chapter 72 The Sixth Villain

  Xiaobai Tuanzi was acting cute in his arms, thrashing about to eat the fish, rubbing his little head against his palm and acting coquettishly, just looking at him eagerly.

  In this posture, if Shan Mingran hadn't been concerned that cats' tongues are very sensitive and can't stand things that are too hot, he would have been unable to surrender. However, this was a matter of principle regarding the body, so Shan Mingran still hugged Zhou Xiaomiao heartily. Walking a little further, he hugged the struggling Xiaobai Tuanzi, picked a few leaves, peeled a pair of chopsticks, washed them carefully, and then returned to the grilled fish.

  At this time, the fish meat was almost dry. Shan Mingran carefully picked out the fish bones and placed the little dumpling on his lap: "Can you turn back into a human? I'm afraid of hitting you with my chopsticks."

  At this time, it was natural for chǎnshǐguān to say whatever he said. Zhou Xiaomiao turned back into a human body, tugged on his grass skirt randomly, raised his head to face chǎnshǐguān, and opened his mouth obediently: "Ah--"

  Shan Mingran was so soft-hearted that he carefully fed him the fish meat. Looking at his eyes that instantly lit up, he could only pick out the fish bones faster.

  Zhou Xiaomiao, who had not eaten fish for so long, was so happy that he wanted to cry. The meat of the fish was fresh and mellow, and the soft and waxy texture melted in one sip. Shan Mingran hadn't even finished picking out the fish bones, but Zhou Xiaomiao was already opening his mouth and chased for the second bite.

  Shan Mingran hugged him, feeling helpless: "Be careful of fish bones, idiot."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hugged chǎnshǐguān's hand and ate a large piece of fish as he wished. Then he waggled his tail and looked up at Shan Mingran. His big cat pupils were all shining with bright blue eyes. The two blinks of his eyes are so adorable that they can win hearts.

  While Shan Mingran was holding the cute little dumpling, he picked out the fish bones very quickly and fed the little ancestor in his arms. Zhou Xiaomiao continued to eat three fish before gradually slowing down, watching chǎnshǐguān eat the grilled fish. Fish, follow and drool.

  Shan Mingran gently rubbed his belly, which was not too bloated, and then added his own fish with chopsticks and fed it to Zhou Xiaomiao. Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes lit up, he ate it with his little mouth, and then continued sitting in the arms of chǎnshǐguān, looking up at him eagerly.

  This look made Shan Mingran, who ate the fish, feel very guilty. He could only eat all the fish one bite at a time with the people in his arms. Although the beautiful Zhou Xiaomiao was human, he still couldn't control his ears and tail to come out.

  While chǎnshǐguān put out the fire and washed his hands, he ran around the old tree and successfully picked a few large, crisp and sweet fruits from the ancient tree, and ran to claim credit from the chǎnshǐguān.

  "Did you pick it?" Shan Mingran was a little surprised.

  Zhou Xiaomiao shook his tail: "Yes, yes, it's hard work for Messenger of God to grill the fish (*^▽^*)"

  Shan Mingran burst out laughing and praised generously: "It's great!" Then he washed the fruits and ate them as after-meal fruits with Zhou Xiaomiao.

  This feeling of having a chǎnshǐguān to rely on is really great. Zhou Xiaomiao sat on the stone happily and enjoyed the last bit of warmth of the afterglow. The long tail behind his little butt swayed left and right, very leisurely.