Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Second Villain

  Although he was forced to stay, in terms of living and maintaining health, Su Jinling's place is indeed much better than the Xu family. At least there are less troubles and the people are nice!

  He was saying that the uncle who was the housekeeper was nice. Before he was called away by the admiral, he didn't forget to find a nanny-style robot to take care of him. He was really thoughtful.

  Zhou Xiaomiao licked his mouth and returned the milk cup to the nanny robot. Watching him send the cup away and carefully close the door, he couldn't help but sigh.

  The robot is the most precise and demanding. After being switched to the cub care mode by the butler, it is completely inflexible. Even though his body has recovered more than half, as long as the other party detects that there are still drugs left in his body, the injury procedures must be strictly implemented and no one is allowed. This is not allowed and that is not allowed. In short, any behavior that can cause harm is not allowed.

  It's really not cute at all...

  The nanny robot quickly returned to the room and scanned the young man who was disobedient and went to bed barefoot. He was lying on the window looking out eagerly. He immediately stepped forward and put the shoes next to him: "Mr. Xu, please put on shoes."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless, stretched out his feet and stuffed it in, "Wow, it's so soft!"

  Nanny Robot: "As a guest, you deserve the best."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little embarrassed, bent down and touched the smooth top shell of the nanny robot, and praised: "You can talk more than your master!"

  "Mr. Xu, you're welcome." The nanny robot said: "Do you want to go out? Your guide is not stable yet. I hope you will consider it carefully for your own safety. After all, a lovely guide like you is liked by many sentries. ."

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared blankly: "I just want to bask in the sun, but I don't want to go out on the street."

  Nanny Robot: "But the Admiral is very worried about you and has repeatedly told me to take good care of you. If I put you in a dangerous place, it will be a dereliction of duty on my part and I may be sent back to the factory for remanufacturing."

Before Zhou Xiaomiao could say anything, the nanny robot said again, "If you just want to bask in the sun, I can let you rest in the bed and bask in the sun at the same time."

  As it spoke, it didn't know where to turn the button, and the roof above the bed instantly became transparent. The warm sunlight was projected on the roof with a unique material, refracting colorful light, like a rainbow, beautiful and warm. .

  Zhou Xiaomiao was lying on the bed basking in the sun. He always felt that basking in the sun like this was soulless sun... But although the strict nanny robot said it beautifully, it actually treated him like a child and would not regress at all!

  The warm sunshine was so comfortable that even soulless basking in the sun still made Zhou Xiaomiao drowsy, making his whole body warm and sleepy. Just when he was about to fall asleep again, he suddenly felt his chest sinking, as if something was pressing on it. He reached out in confusion, and touched the fur on his hand!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was instantly frightened and woke up. He opened his eyes and stared at the little dumpling on his chest for a long time. Now he was really no longer drowsy.

  On his chest, there was a little dumpling that was 80% similar to his original body, nestling obediently. It raised its head and meowed a few times, and narrowed its big blue eyes slightly. Seemingly satisfied with the current sunshine, he rubbed Zhou Xiaomiao's chest and began to dry his hair before sleeping.