Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The First Villain

  The supervisor is an actor who came from the same crew as the heroine, his name is Liu Jie. He smiled and said: "Of course I don't let you eat chili directly, I just look for some spicy food."

  As he spoke, he clapped his hands and saw someone from the program team bringing up a bunch of red-looking things, including chicken feet and duck necks marinated in chili peppers, a bright red hot pot that was bubbling, and a few packets of recent items. The popular turkey noodles, and a bunch of snacks labeled super spicy.

  Zhou Yang: "...let's give up this mission QAQ"

  "Don't, don't, don't, I've waited so hard for you. What will I do if you leave!" Liu Jie explained: "Actually, the task is very simple. It is just to learn a kind of coffee latte art in half an hour. If you are the first If you fail the mission, there will be many opportunities. Don't worry, the master is very skilled and is not afraid of your failure."

  Zhou Yang: "..."

  "I'm with you, don't be afraid." Min Ruijia rubbed his head, and after confirming some details, he took Zhou Yang to ask the master for advice. The ground coffee beans and milk were ready. What they needed to learn was The process of latte art.

  But even small things require skills. Even if I watched the master's tutorial first, but after I got started, I still couldn't grasp the inclination of the coffee cup, the injection point, and the injected milk foam. No matter how much or how little, it becomes shapeless.

  Zhou Yang and Min Ruijia were in a hurry for a while. They each wasted three cups in half an hour. Zhou Yang's wrist was unstable and he died at the beginning every time. Although Min Ruijia was better, his grasp of milk foam and shape was relatively weak. Before it came out, the cup was full. At the end of the last half hour, the two failed the challenge and each of them ate three spicy chicken feet.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sat on the chair helplessly, doubting life because of the spicy food. Damn it, why did humans invent such abnormally spicy things? Can you really stand it after eating it? Is your stomach really okay? ?

  The mouth couldn't be closed at all. Zhou Xiaomiao kept sucking in air to relieve the burning sensation in his mouth. He gritted his little white teeth and hissed. His mouth was red and slightly swollen.

  Min Ruijia frowned slightly, and couldn't bear the pepper. He knew the red soup base was not ordinary spicy, but he didn't expect it to be so bad...

  He handed the drinks prepared by the program team to Zhou Xiaomai. Each person had a drink to relieve the shock. In the late autumn season, he was sweating all over for no reason. It was delicious!

  Zhou Yang lost his fighting spirit: "Forget it, let's give up this mission. Let's take a walk, we might as well go drink!"

  Liu Jie: "Hey, hey, hey? Don't leave. We're going to discuss it anyway. What should I do if I can't wait for anyone after you leave?"

  "It can be discussed." Zhou Yang turned around and said seriously: "If you eat a spicy chicken foot, I will continue the mission."

  Liu Jie, who had just strongly recommended the chicken feet, looked at it hesitantly and saw that in the mouth of the white celadon bowl, the chicken feet were soaked in bright red soup, and the fried hot peppers were floating on top, full and red.

  "Then let me give it a try..." Liu Jie was a little unsure, but after all, it was something he had just recommended, and he couldn't dislike it no matter what, so he picked one up with a spoon, put on a disposable glove and took a bite.