Chapter 100

Chapter 100 The Eighth Villain

  The footsteps of death are approaching step by step, and the bullets rushing at the speed of light rush straight like meteors in the vertical pupils.

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled on the spot, and out of fright, he turned back to his original form as Xiaobai Tuanzi with a bang. With a crisp bang, the tracks of the two bullets collided directly, and a brief spark flashed. Just now the two bullets that threatened Zhou Xiaomiao's life were killed together in an instant.

  The snipers on the roof did not expect that the person who was there just now rolled around and disappeared. This was the first time that someone had escaped under their attack!

  They kept searching for traces through the telescope, and suddenly they saw a ray of light flashing under the moonlight and rushing towards them with a cold air. The material of the steel pipe was cut in half in the cold light, with an unstoppable murderous aura. Directly into the eyebrows of the gunman!

  There was a soft pop sound, and two thick willow leaf darts were inserted into the sniper's eyebrows, splattering with blood. The sniper's body was driven backwards uncontrollably by this force, and finally fell from the roof. Everyone has an expression of disbelief.

  The snipers on both sides were killed at the same time. The iron claws on the window were tightened little by little, and the hands with black leather straps were placed on them. The masked man in black appeared and briefly inspected the room. When he saw no one in the house, he immediately jumped. Go up the window and get ready to go in.

  The door to the room was suddenly pushed open. A girl in simple casual clothes stood there and looked at him for a second. The two of them moved almost at the same time. The man in black reached out and touched the gun on his waist. He had not yet aimed at the other party. The wind had reached his face, and the long whip made of steel, mixed with thunderous thunder, directly pulled the pistol from his hand, and whipped the person down without mercy.

  The other party screamed and fell down. Although the villa was not high, the whip was not very tasty.

  With the lessons learned from the past, the others did not dare to show up. They just took the silenced pistols and swept around the house. After hearing no sound for a long time, they cautiously showed their heads and took a look... No, no one?

  "You two, what are you looking for?" The girl's faint chuckle came from the rooftop. The man in black was sweating, and without a trace of hesitation, he raised the gun in his hand and fired continuously!

  The person on the roof disappeared in an instant, and there seemed to be a mocking hum from the window very close to them. Qianqian Su's hand waved the steel whip and slapped the two locusts down like the autumn wind sweeping down the fallen leaves. They all watched. After brushing the half-dead bodies lying on the ground, she was satisfied and continued to deal with other locusts.

  Zhou Xiaomiao in the corner looked at the heroine with admiration: ahhhhh idol! Goddess! Savior!!!

  【system:......】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I knew that having a male protagonist and a female protagonist by my side must be my biggest golden finger, otherwise I would really be in trouble today.

  [System: It was indeed a thrilling moment. I didn't expect them to be so bold and dare to break in directly. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The robber is full of courage... By the way, I can suddenly transform. Is it because the male protagonist came ashore? There is a reason why chǎnshǐguān left. It must be his brother calling him!