Chapter 42

Chapter 42 The Third Villain

  The cigarette butt in his hand was thrown to the ground and stamped out. Xu Yuan strode towards Zhou Xiaomiao, his eyes were light but full of warning, warning him not to move or run away!

  Zhou Xiaomiao retracted his hand nervously. Due to the majesty of chǎnshǐguān, he stood there obediently, looking at chǎnshǐguān coming towards him with great force, feeling a little suffocated.

  Xu Yuan stood in front of him, silent for a long time. After a long while, he suppressed his voice and asked in a low voice: "Do you like her?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." Is it too late to say I don't like her now? QAQ

  Xu Yuan reached out and lifted up his bangs so that he could see his confused eyes: "I fell in love with her when I first saw her? Those eyes?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao's face is a bit pale. Isn't chǎnshǐguān going to dig out his eyes? QAQ

  Xu Yuan glanced at the dumbfounded Guan Lin next to him: "I didn't know you were so perseverant and wouldn't give up?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...I, I, I was wrong QAQ"

  Now Zhou Xiaomiao is completely frightened by chǎnshǐguān. He has forgotten all the plot points and confessions. He knows that if he doesn't act like a spoiled child now, he will definitely die miserably!

  Chǎnshǐguān in this world are too calm. The less angry they are, the worse the matter is. After all, the calm before the storm is the scariest and most disturbing thing.

  Xu Yuan smiled: "No, you are not wrong. It was me who was wrong. I was wrong in letting you come here, contacting others unscrupulously, and even having some thoughts that you shouldn't have. I was wrong in not giving you a buffer." , let you go for so long..."

Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  Okay, now that he has nothing else to think about, he knows that he is definitely dead. Chǎnshǐguān is so mad that he looks like this. It's hard for him not to lose his character and endure it like this...

  Zhou Xiaomiao hesitated for a moment, but still wanted to say something to save his fragile little life. But Xu Yuan didn't want to hear any explanation from him at all. What he recalled in his mind now were all the confessions he had just made, all of which were Zhou Xiaomiao's confessions to Guan Lin!

  Like her? Fall in love at first sight? Still won't give up? Oh, what a coincidence, he feels the same way about him! And, he won't give up even if he dies!

  His eyes darkened little by little, and he stretched out his hand to grab his arm, then bent down and put the man on his shoulders, turned around and left!

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  Guan Lin: (⊙o⊙)

  [System: Hehehehehehehe]

  Zhou Xiaomiao was spinning around, and was finally thrown into the back seat of the car without much gentleness. Before he could get up, the other party quickly got into the car and locked the door, giving him no chance to escape.

  Zhou Xiaomiao called him in a low voice: "Brother Yuan, where are you taking me?"

  Xu Yuan started the car quietly, raised his eyes and glanced at him in the rearview mirror, "My house."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Why did you take me to your house?"

  Xu Yuan smiled: "You'll know later!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."