Chapter 67

Chapter 67 The fifth villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao came out of Le'an's room and saw Sheng Rufeng standing in the corridor, her hands on the guardrail, looking down at the living room downstairs slightly, her eyes were far away as if she was in a daze, and there was a scratch on her cheek., she was protecting Le'an and the cubs who were injured by those humans.

  "Do you want to see me for anything?" Zhou Xiaomiao didn't think she was just looking at the scenery out of boredom, so he took the initiative to interrupt her daze.

  "Ah?" Sheng Rufeng came back to her senses and said immediately: "I just want to ask what my brother has been doing and why he hasn't come back yet. Is he not hurt?"

  "I'm not sure what will happen, but he promised me that he won't get hurt." Zhou Xiaomiao felt a little disappointed when talking about chǎnshǐguān. He has not come back yet, making him anxious and at a loss. I can only wait patiently.

  Sheng Rufeng also fell silent, and then said after a while: "Yes, we should believe in my brother."

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the wounds on her face with confusion, and suddenly said: "You already know that everyone in this manor is a vampire, right? Including me."

  Sheng Rufeng nodded silently.

  "So if your wound doesn't stop bleeding quickly, it will be very dangerous to be around a group of cubs who have no control at all." Zhou Xiaomiao said, reaching out to hold her shoulders and getting closer, I don't have any other words. I just mean to help you remove the wound, don't mind it!"

  Sheng Rufeng was a little confused and Zhou Xiaomiao was getting closer and closer. It wasn't until his warm lips touched her cheek that she realized that her cheeks instantly turned red. Although the other person said that he was just helping her remove the wound, this feeling was still felt by Sheng Rufeng. It's strange that she didn't think much about it, her girl's heart was pounding and her face was getting redder and redder.

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't expect that the most difficult plot point for him at the beginning was so simple. He carefully sucked a small amount of blood along the wound, and asked the system: Does sucking his sister's blood count as passing?

  [System: That's right. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately stopped sucking blood and used energy to heal the scars on Sheng Rufeng's face. After the wounds disappeared, he breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the system report that the first plot point was completed.

  Sheng Rufeng suddenly trembled and said tremblingly: "Brother...brother!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was startled, and immediately let go of Sheng Rufeng and turned to look around. He saw that chǎnshǐguān they had just discussed had come back at some time. He was standing quietly at the entrance of the stairs, and his white shirt had been removed. Dyeing with blood, holding a small bat in his hand, he looked like an evil ghost crawling out of hell. Through his messy bangs, he stared at the two people with a heavy gaze.

  "Sheng Jingyun!" Zhou Xiaomiao was instantly surprised and rushed straight into the arms of chǎnshǐguān like a cannonball. Sheng Jingyun took a step back but still hugged him tightly and refused to let go: "When did you come back? You scared me to death. ."

  Sheng Jingyun casually threw the little bat away, hugged the person in his arms vigorously, and took a deep breath of his breath, and finally managed to stop the anger that had just surged in him. For a moment, he was really has murderous intentions towards his own sister, and also wants to break the legs of the person in his arms, break his wings, and imprison him completely so that he can no longer be separated from him, and he can no longer touch flowers outside!