Chapter 98

Chapter 98 The Eighth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little worried that chǎnshǐguān might not be able to hold back and show his fish tail. He whispered: "Is it uncomfortable? Why don't you go back by yourself first..."

  Before he finished speaking, the mermaid had already raised his head and looked over, his face cold and ugly, but his eyes unconsciously revealed a bit of grievance, as if what Zhou Xiaomiao was about to say would hurt him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately agreed: "Then let's go back together."

  With that said, Zhou Xiaomiao made a quick decision and said to the heroine: "I know you have doubts, but now my friend is not feeling well, and there is no time to talk with you. I know your origins and your predicament, I will help you pay off your debt, but I hope you can work for me to pay off your debt after you recover. If you are willing, then come with me. If not, forget it."

  After saying that, Zhou Xiaomiao helped the man to leave. The heroine lived in an old apartment building and there was no elevator. Zhou Xiaomiao helped the man walk a few floors and then started to frown: "How about I carry you down?"

  The mermaid's face darkened almost immediately: "I'm not so delicate that I need you to carry me."

  "It's not like you haven't turned your back on me. If you really feel uncomfortable, just tell me." Zhou Xiaomiao was afraid of his chauvinism and would not speak out even if he felt uncomfortable. Then he would torture himself.

  The mermaid's face turned pale, red, and blue, and finally he just muttered: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

  "You're not lying?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him uneasily.

  The mermaid walked directly downstairs, walking smoothly without any change in his face, proving that his legs were really fine. When he thought about it, he was just jealous, and pretended to be sick to gain sympathy...

  As the mermaid walked, he began to think about the stupid thing he had just done. He felt a burning sensation on his face. He just wanted to go back to the past and punch himself twice for not keeping his mouth shut. Did he have a brain twitch at that time? Must he? It's smoked!

  When he came to his senses, he realized that there was no one behind him. The mermaid was startled and immediately walked back.

  ...

  Zhou Xiaomiao was called out when he was about to chase chǎnshǐguān. Tang Xingshi only asked: "Is it true that you said you know my origin?"

  "It's meaningless to say this." Zhou Xiaomiao leaned on the guardrail of the stairs and watched chǎnshǐguān go down: "The point is, have you figured it out? Have you made a decision?"

  Tang Xingshi was silent.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said: "Since you chased me out, it means you must have an idea. We each get what we need and we cooperate with each other. If you are willing, why not come with me now."

  After saying that, Zhou Xiaomiao noticed that chǎnshǐguān started to walk back, and he immediately started walking down, meeting chǎnshǐguān's footsteps, and said with a smile: "Why are you starting to walk up again? I thought you were going to prove yourself. I walked downstairs in a hurry."

  The mermaid raised his head and glanced at Tang Xingshi, who was walking down. He glanced a few more times for some reason, then took Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and walked down, pretending to be casual, What were you talking about just now?"

  "It's nothing, it's just that it's not easy for a little girl. I'm going to pay off her debt and let her work with me to make money." Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at chǎnshǐguān's legs again and felt that the swimming pool he had thought about before must be implemented. Otherwise, it would really be frustrating for chǎnshǐguān.