Chapter 58

Chapter 58 The Fourth Villain

  During the days when chǎnshǐguān was around, Zhou Xiaomiao returned to his previous lazy self. If the wound on chǎnshǐguān shoulder hadn't healed yet, he might have given up his job and become the shopkeeper.

  Shen Xinzhi was a little disappointed, because he felt that the other person disliked him less and less. He was originally very clingy when he first woke up. In the past half month, he made sure that his wound was not serious. After the scar faded away, he no longer felt any pain. He have enjoyed the treatment of being followed every step of the way, and even talking about things by him has become like a kitten nestling in my arms.

  There is no doubt that the other party trusts him and likes him, but Shen Xinzhi prefers the time when he sticks to him. He failed to hear the other party's several hints and even deprived him of the opportunity to work together.

  Shen Xinzhi felt aggrieved. He stared at his shoulder in his spare time and stretched out his hands tentatively, wondering if he was so worried about him because he was injured before. Should he...

  Someone grabbed the hand that touched the wound. Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him nervously: "What do you do first?"

  "It's a little itchy, I just touched it." Shen Xinzhi hid all his thoughts without changing his expression.

  "Don't touch it if it's itchy." Zhou Xiaomiao grabbed his two big hands and squeezed them tightly: "If you can't help but rub the scar and crack it, all the pain you suffered before will be in vain."

  "But I always can't control it. It's so painful." Shen Xinzhi lowered his eyes slightly, looking a little sad.

  Zhou Xiaomiao paused, could only hold his big hand, and said helplessly: "Then I will follow you. If you want to catch me, just hold my hand and don't let go. Do you understand?"

  "Okay." After succeeding, Shen Xinzhi pursed his lips slightly, then smiled and kissed Zhou Xiaomiao on the side of his face: "Then it will be hard for you to follow me all the time."

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled his eyes at him. He actually knew very well what chǎnshǐguān was thinking and didn't bother to say anything. What can I do? Just pamper him!

  Now that his goal was achieved and he had returned to his previous inseparable state, Shen Xinzhi became full of energy again and discussed the outside situation and next plans with Zhou Xiaomiao.

  The struggle between the fiefdom and the royal family was inevitable. After a few days, the fiefdom's disadvantages became apparent. The treasury was not as rich as the national treasury, and the military strength was not as strong as the national power. The tug of war might last for a month, but if the emperor refused to relax, then The fiefdom is still stretched thin and cannot be delayed for long.

  It was all because of himself that he caused this situation. Shen Xinzhi felt guilty and wanted to settle the situation. Even looking at the people in front of him, an idea gradually formed in his mind. It was not impossible to completely solve this situation. As long as he rebelled By completely overthrowing the people in high positions now, all problems will be solved. What's more, the young prince is also a member of the royal family!

  Since he can support the current emperor to ascend to the throne, Shen Xinzhi's power as the prime minister's subordinate cannot be underestimated. Since he can recommend the previous one, he can also talk and do it if he replaces the other one first, and he will never break his promise.

  He began to contact the forces in the capital and scattered around, and the deployment of troops was arranged bit by bit. The large net that was scattered sporadically at the beginning was to prevent the prince from rebelling, but he did not expect that the troubles in the world would become a secret weapon against the emperor in the future. What it looks like, no one can imagine!