Chapter 93

Chapter 93 The Seventh Villain

  There was silence in the room. Si Huayang froze in place, and the person in his arms felt helpless for the first time. He, he had no clothes...

  The skin touched by his palm was smooth and soft, clinging to his hand tightly as if it was attractive, and he was unwilling to move away. Si Huayang's eyes were full of intrusion, scanning his whole body bit by bit, beautiful. The shoulder blades, the smooth waist, the round butt, and the delicate and cute little penis in front...

  Si Huayang's legs were a little weak. He was half-kneeling on the bed while holding the person in his arms. He wished he could turn into a wolf right now, but the person in his arms didn't realize it at all. He wrapped his long legs around his waist and exerted a little force, and his whole body was hanging from him like a koala. He was still wagging his feet playfully, completely unaware that chǎnshǐguān had endured it to the point of becoming abnormal.

  Zhou Xiaomiao circled his arms around chǎnshǐguān neck and kept rubbing his cheek against his, softly and coquettishly: "Si Huayang, Si Huayang, please speak~~~"

  Si Huayang used all his self-control and tried to suppress his impulse. He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't think I'll let you go. Tell me, what's going on with your body?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao feels aggrieved. Chǎnshǐguān must not like him anymore. He has seduced him like this, but he can still control himself and think about other things QAQ

  As he spoke, Si Huayang hugged the person tighter: "Tell me, how did you turn into a cat? Or are you originally a cat demon and not the young master of the Lu family? Will your transformation like this have any effect on your body? Will it hurt? And... can cat ears be show up?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes lit up. He shook his head and two fluffy ears suddenly pop up in his dark hair. He clenched his hand into a fist and placed it on his cheek, tilting his head slightly: "Meow~~ ~"

  Si Huayang suddenly have nosebleeds and fell directly into the soft bed while hugging the person. He had been holding back, but under such a malicious and cute attack, he suddenly lost his mind. His fingers lingered on his skin and he said hoarsely: "Are you trying to seduce me?"

  "Yes! Yes!" This is a plot point (*^▽^*)

  Zhou Xiaomiao unbuttoned chǎnshǐguān's belt buckle, touched up along the hem of his shirt, and scratched his abdominal muscles randomly. The slight tickling made Si Huayang groan, and his arms were so weak that he couldn't hold on. He pressed firmly on Zhou Xiaomiao: "You are the one who provoked me!"

  [System: Check in, plot points completed. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao came back from his daze, and after briefly thinking about what it meant, he narrowed his cat eyes slightly and smiled proudly.

  Si Huayang buried his head under his neck, licking and sucking, leaving his own breath and traces. He gently rubbed his smooth little butt with one hand. The troops under his body had already arrived at the city. Just when he was about to break into the city gate and conquer it completely. At this moment, he suddenly felt that everything under his body was empty, and he actually gnawed a piece of fur from his mouth.

  Si Huayang raised his head suddenly.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi stared blankly at him for a few seconds, then suddenly rushed out along the gap between his body and the bed, opened the door and fled before the other person could recover.

  Si Huayang was about to explode: "..."

  He cursed for the first time and lay down on the bed with a gasp. He thought about everything just now and solved the problem by himself. After taking a cold shower, he finally came to his senses. He put on his clothes and started searching in the room.